PGCIL Recruitment 2022 | Apply 75 vacancy for Field Engineer & Field Supervisor posts | Start Date: 11.05.2022 | Last Date: 01.06.2022 | Apply Online @powergrid.in
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has enunciated a notification regarding the PGCIL Recruitment 2022 on its official website @powergrid.in. Candidates who are interested in getting a Central Government Jobs at the posts of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor can apply online by visiting the official website. The online application for Engineering Jobs are commencing on 11.05.2022 and the last date of submission of application form is 01.06.2022. Other vacancy details of Power Grid CIL Recruitment 2022 such as educational qualification , salary details, Age limit, fees details, apply mode, selection process and procedure for apply the required are elaborately given below this article.
According to the PGCIL recruitment 2022 Notification invites the eligible candidates for 75 vacancies. The Engineering Jobs notification would have as the advertisement number of NERTS/2022/01. Candidates having registration in any of the Employment Exchange of the seven states of NER i.e. Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland & Tripura only are eligible to apply. Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates. The Organization reserve the rights to do any changes of the vacancies details or any other stage process of selection without any notice. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess a valid self e-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile number. After Submission of your application form candidates are advised to pay the requisite amount for application process through the prescribed website and the important are mention below in this page.
|Designation||Field Engineer, Field Supertvisor|
|Salary||As per posts norms|
|Join our Telegram|
- Bookmark our website @Naukrimessenger to get more details about Recruitment upcoming latest job vacancy notification 2022 regularly.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details respectively:
Here we are clearly describe the PGCIL Recruitment 2022 vacancy details. they are 75 placement are awaited for the eligible candidates for Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Posts.
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancy|
|Field Engineer (Electrical)||25|
|Field Engineer (Civil)||10|
|Field Supervisor (Electrical)||30|
|Field Supervisor (Civil)||10|
Required qualification for Power Grid Recruitment 2022:
- Interested candidates of PGCIL Recruitment 2022 notification for required should Graduate in the specified subject its related to the post.
- Candidates if Field Engineer must complete the degree in Full time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.)/ BE(Power Engg.) in Electrical discipline or equivalent from recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS and pass marks for SC/ST/PwD/ExSM candidates.
- For the posts of Field Supervisor should hold the degree in Full Time regular 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering discipline from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 55% marks for General / OBC (NCL)/ EWS/SC candidates and pass marks for ST/ PwD/ExSM. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech. / BE / M.Tech. /ME etc. with or without Diploma is not allowed.
- For both the candidates of posts should have the one-year post qualification experience of Construction/ testing & commissioning / civil works etc. in rural electrification (RE)/ distribution management system (DMS)/ sub transmission (ST)/ transmission lines (TLs)/ substations (S/S), etc.
- Candidate should attain the upper age limits of 29 years as on 01.06.2022
- Candidates should not have been born before 01.06.1993 or after 01.06.2004
- Reservation /Relaxation /Concession for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwD/Ex-Servicemen shall be given as per Government of India guidelines.
- For regarding more details about the age limitation and age relaxation kindly visit the official website of PGCIL recruitment 2022.
Selection process for Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview, Screening documents, written Examination.
- For the candidates of Field Engineer post Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates.
- Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit.
- Candidates who qualify in Test will be shortlisted and called for interview based on their performance in screening test.
Applicants of Field Supervisor Selections shall be made on the basis of scrutiny of applications w.r.t. eligibility criteria and desired experience profile and Written Test of the candidates found eligible after scrutiny.
- Candidates qualifying in the Written Test shall be empanelled in the order of merit of Mark Obtaining In written test.
- The pattern of written will have technical and aptitude test and the duration of test will be 1 Hour.
i. Technical Knowledge Test – 50 questions based on Diploma syllabus in the relevant discipline.
ii. Aptitude Test – 25 questions based on Logical reasoning, data interpretation, comprehension, vocabulary, data sufficiency and numerical ability.
Remuneration Details of Power Grid Engineer Vacancy:
- The salary will be given as per the posts norms .
- Willing candidates must check the official portal of PGCIL Recruitment 2022 @powergrid.in.
- Aspirants can apply the posts through the Online.
- Online Application form will be available at the official website of PGCIL Recruitment 2022.
- Applicants must submit your application form before on 01.06.2022.
- In this article you can get the procedure of application form through online and the important links are available at end this page.
- candidates submit your application along with the required documents and certificate in specified folder.
- For the candidates of Field Engineer affiliated Civil/Electrical should pay the refundable amount of Rs. 400/-
- Applicants of Field Supervisor should pay the admissible amount of Rs. 300/- and the payment will not refundable under any circumstance.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- Candidates can pay the amount through Online Payment (*Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking).
- Below you can get the step for the payment through online.
Required documents of PGCIL Application:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph max. (50kb) in .JPG format
- Scanned copy of signature max (30kb) in .JPG format
- Date of Birth Proof
- Experience Certificate (for Present as well as Previous employment indicating start date, end date, designation, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience) issued by authorized/ appropriate signatory of the organization (1MB) in .pdf format .
- Candidates working in Govt./PSU are required to apply through proper channel and need to upload “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer in .pdf format.
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
- Disability Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Certificate, Undertaking and Proforma of Certificate for Employed
Officials in case of Ex-Servicemen in the prescribed format (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
- Employment Exchange Certificate (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
- EWS Certificate, as prescribed by Government of India
Apply Power Grid Recruitment 2022 For Field Engineer & Supervisor Posts:
Steps to apply online for the engineer and supervisor posts Application Form are as follows. Go with the following step- by-step instruction carefully then you will be apply against the PGCIL recruitment 2022 Notification.
Candidates Go To visit official [email protected] “www.powergrid.in” → Careers Section >>Job Opportunities >> Openings >> Regional Openings>>North Eastern Region Recruitment >> Contractual Positions. Here will get able to watch the application Link and Detailed information’s of PGCIL recruitment 2022. After successful completion of registration, candidates shall receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information. Candidate is required to login to career page through candidate login link available on job opportunities section >>Go to Careers >> Job Opportunities >> Openings > North Eastern Region Recruitment >>Contractual Positions >> Concerned advertisement & candidate login link.
- Job Seekers who are also interested in State government job and also private jobs they may visit our website regularly for frequent updates related to recruitment.
|Exam Date||Notified you later|