Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 | Job Opportunity: Gramin Dak Sevaks | Current openings: 2390 | Last date: 05.06.2022 | Apply Online & Notification @ indiapost.gov.in
Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2022: Department of Indian Post –Rajasthan Postal Circle released the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) recruitment advertisement for filling up 2390 vacancies in Rajasthan Postal Circle. As per the India Post Office Recruitment 2022 job notification, these vacancies are allotted for the following profile such as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak. Contenders looking for Rajasthan Post Office GDS Jobs 2022 can avail this Indian Post Office Job. Indian Postal Circle invites online applications from eligible candidates. Only suitable aspirants can make the online registration forms for the Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2022 from 02.05.2022. For this Rajasthan Postal GDS Vacancy 2022 online application form submit be submit bedfo0re the closing date i.e., 05.06.2022
|Recruiter||India Post – Rajasthan Postal Circle|
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 - 12,000/-|
|Join our Telegram|
As per the Indian Post Office Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF, the candidates will be selected on the basis of the applications submitted online as per the eligibility list automatically generated as per the rules. No weightage will be given to higher educational qualifications. Candidates can view his/her application status on the website by providing their registration number and mobile number till the results are announced. Initially, Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 apply online form, and India Post Kerala Circle Gramin Dak Sevak jobs official notification are available on the official website @ www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline. For more Central Govt Jobs, check here
Bookmarks & Follow our @ Naukri Messenger to get the latest & upcoming Indian post office Job updates
Post Office Recruitment 2022 Notification Details | Raj Post Office Recruitment 2022
Candidates have to submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Hopefuls are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. Here you can get the latest & upcoming Rajasthan Govt Jobs
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Indian Post office job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Merit list, cut off marks, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English conducted by any recognized Board.
- Must furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute.
- Candidate should have studied local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- Check Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Maximum 18 – Maximum 40 years
- Kindly refer to Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Merit Basis
- BPM: Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/DakSevak : Rs.10,000/-
Rajasthan Postal Circle Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
- Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online.
- Willing applicants are required to apply online official website @ https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline.
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected.
Application Fee Details
- Candidates of category UR/OC/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman/ SC/ST and PwD candidates.
- Aspirants who require to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
- The applicant can also pay the fee through an online mode of payment using the URL provided on the Home page.