SAIL Recruitment 2022 | Job openings: Apprentice| Career Opportunity: 639 | Last date: 06.03.2022 | SAIL BSP Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification & Apply online @ sail.co.in
SAIL Recruitment 2021: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has recently issued recruitment notification (BSP-18/ 21-22) to invite online applications from appropriate contestants for the ITI Apprentice & Medical Lab Tech post. According to SAIL Vacancy 2022 notification, those 639 opening is allocated for the above posts in the Bhilai Steel Plant and IOC Rajhara. Prepared and skilled competitors may apply for this bhilai steel plant recruitment 2022 via online mode @ www.sail.co.in recruitment 2022/ www.apprenticeship.gov.in. The SAIL Apprentice Recruitment Bhilai 2022 online application has been commenced from 09.02.2022. The last date of submission of sail recruitment 2022 for Class 12th/ diploma/ ITI holders’ online application is on 06.03.2022
|Designation||ITI Apprentice & Medical Lab Tech|
|Join our Telegram|
As per the SAIL jobs 2022 notification PDF, the BSP apprentice 2022 apply online link has been activated. The bhilai steel plant vacancy application must be submit only by online mode from 09.02.2022 onwards on its officials. Here we have given the upcoming SAIL job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, upcoming apprentice jobs details, application form, salary details, last date, important dates, Merit list, cut off marks, Apply online, upcoming Madhya Pradesh govt jobs Notification PDF and many other state/ central government jobs details on this page.
- The bsp apprentice period of training will be one year and apprentices engaged will be registered under Apprentice Act, 1961 in the Bhilai Steel Plant and IOC Rajhara.
- Candidates who have undergone/are undergoing Apprenticeship training have a work experience date of enrollment as a trainee for one year or more are unworthy of consideration for the above Apprentice training.
- SAIL Apprentice Notification 2022 inviting online applications from qualified Grade 12th/ DMLT Course/ ITI holders for filling those vacancies at Chhattisgarh.
- Only shortlisted entrants will be invited for document verification and further process.
- For Apprentice posts in Bhilai Steel Plant under Steel Authority of India (SAIL), preference will be given to the candidates of Chhattisgarh State, who are the domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- Provided that if the quota of the prescribed seats could not be filled during the selection process, the applications of candidates from other states may be considered.
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Nominees must possess self-attested certificates photocopies of required documents/ certificates in prescribed format. The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photo copies for verification along with self-attested photo copies during apprentice training. The entrants can check the Eligibility, Qualification, Experience, Age limitation and all other information that is required for the recruitment are given below. Further instructions are available in the SAIL official website. To get more details about SAIL upcoming latest job vacancy notification 2022 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Jobseekers should hold Grade 12th/ DMLT Course/ ITI recognized University/Board/Institute
- Check SAIL Recruitment 2022 official notification
- Minimum 14 years ( as on 01.01.2022)
- Kindly refer SAIL Recruitment 2022 notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Scrutiny of Applications
- Merit List on the basis of qualifying Exam (ITI) Marks
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination
SAIL ITI Apprentice vacancy 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Eligible contenders should apply via online and the entire application process is on online. Willing applicants are required to apply online through official website @ sail.co.in in order to view notification and application form. To apply click the link “Apply Online” will open the application form. Those interested aspirants should fill in all the essential field with the correct information is a mandatory. Candidates should have a valid email id for registration. The candidates need to apply for this SAIL Apprentice vacancy within the last date 06.03.2022
|Advt No||BSP-18/ 21-22|