SEBI Grade A officer Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: General, Legal & others | Job Opportunity: 120 | Last date: 24.01.2022 | SEBI Grade A 2022 Notification Apply Online @ sebi.gov.in
SEBI Grade A officer Recruitment 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is going to fill-up 120 current job openings for the Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream 2022. The SEBI Recruitment 2022 online application has been commenced from 05.01.2022. The closing date to submit the SEBI opportunity career online application is on or before 24.01.2022
|Designation||Officer Grade A|
|Exam Name||Online Exam & Online screening exam|
|Job Location||Any department of SEBI|
|Salary||₹ 28150 -1550/- |
|Official Website||http://sebi.gov.in |
According to SEBI Job 2022 notification PDF, contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal (www.sebi.gov.in recruitment 2022). Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming SEBI job Vacancy Details, phase 2 syllabus 2022, eligibility, legal stream question paper, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card, previous year question paper and many other state, central government jobs details on this page.
- Interviewees must apply online through the website from January 05, 2022 to January 24, 2022 and no other application will be accepted.
- Candidate who is eligible and wants to apply for the above post should submit online application along with requisite fee/ intimation charges
- The examination will be conducted online at the places given in the respective invitation letter/ call letter
- Claimants who have been selected for the interview will be notified in their interview invitation letters
- The mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I on-line screening examination consisting of two papers, Phase II on-line examination consisting and Phase III (Interview)
- Only selected aspirants will be invited for interview
- The online Pre-examination training will be temporary in the first week of February 2022
- Pre-examination training details will be communicated to the hopefuls only by email
- A separate online application for each stream must be made with the required fee for each application to be paid.
- Successful applicants recruited for the officer grade ‘A’ position will be screened for two years.
- Officers hired in any stream can be hired in any department of SEBI
SEBI Grade A officer 2022 Job Vacancy Details
SEBI Grade A 2022 Notification Details
Interviewees should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Hopefuls are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about upcoming job career opportunity notification 2022 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Job hunter should hold Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Bachelors’ Degree in Law/ CA/ CFA/ CS/ CWA/ Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ Institute
- Check SEBI Grade A officer Recruitment 2022notification for more details.
- Aspirants age should not exceed 30 years ( as on 01.12.2021)
- Kindly refer SEBI Grade A officer Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Phase I: Online Screening examination
- Phase II: Online examination
- Phase III: Interview
SEBI Grade A Job opportunity 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Eligible contenders should apply via online and the entire application process is on online through official website @ www.sebi.gov.in. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only. Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information. Aspirants should keep a copy of their application form for future reference. At the time of interview applicants must submit acknowledgment/ receipt of online payment. : The pre-revised pay scale of officers in Grade A is ₹ 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years). Application received after the due date will be rejected. The last date of submission of an application is 24.01.2022
- Application fee for Unreserved/OBC/EWSs applicants is Rs.1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD applicants is Rs.100/- as intimation charges
- The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|On-Line Application and Payment of fee On-Line
||05.01.2022 – 25.01.2022
|Availability of Call Letters on SEBI website (for On-Line Examinations)
||Notify by Email/ SMS
|Phase I On-Line Examination
|Phase II On-Line Examination (except Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream)
|Paper 2 of Phase II of Information Technology Stream
|Phase III Interview
|Exam Date||20.02.2022, 20.03.2022 & 03.04.2022