Sports Authority Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: HPD, & Medical Officer | Total Vacancies: 29 | Last Date: 21.03.2023 | Apply Online @ sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
Sports Authority Recruitment 2023: Recently, the Sports Authority of India (SAI) published a notice (01-08001(01)/1/2022-HO – Sports Science) inviting qualified individuals to submit their applications online for the positions of High-Performance Director (HPD), Medical Officer (MO). For this SAI Recruiting 2023, a total of 29 current opportunities have been allotted. The SAI Board administers the interview each year in order to select people wherever in India. Nominees who meet the aforementioned minimal requirements for eligibility to apply online are welcome to submit their applications. All candidates must meet the prerequisites outlined in the posting. You must meet the minimal requirements for the essential qualifications before applying. Go here to apply for a future central government Job
- Apply Online: 27.02.2023
- Apply Online Deadline: 21.03.2023 Till 05.00 PM
- Interview Date: Intimate Soon***
Sports Authority of India HPD Recruitment 2023
TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process. Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication. Get the current job openings details here
- Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online.
- Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected.
- After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references.
- Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of document verification/ interview
Sports Authority of India Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Call letters for interviews will be communicated electronically to the valid and functional email ID provided by the applicant/uploaded on the SAI website.
- Applicants are advised to fill in their correct and active email addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be done through email only.
- The interview schedule and other requirements regarding certificates related to the requests made in the online application will be emailed to the candidates on their registered email ID only. Incomplete/non-self-attested documents will be rejected.
|Recruiter||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Designation||High Performance Director, & Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs 1,25,000 - 1,45,000/-|
|Join our Telegram|
Sports Authority of India Vacancy 2023 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the Graduate Jobs here
|Job Profile||Total Vacancies|
|High-Performance Director (HPD)||21|
SAI Recruitment 2023 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- Bachelor’s Degree/ MBBS/ Master’s Degree
- Check SAI Recruitment 2023 notification for more details.
- High-Performance Director: Not Exceed 60 years
- Medical Officer: Upper age limit is 50 years
- Refer to the SAI notification for the age limit and relaxation.
- Kindly refer SAI notification to get more details about it.
SAI Salary details:
- High-Performance Director: Rs. 1,45,000/-
- Medical Officer: Rs 1,25,000/-
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming SAI job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
SAI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Procedure:
Desirous qualified Contenders should apply through online mode in the prescribed format as referred to in the official notification.
- In the online application form correctness of the information, being provided is the responsibility of the applicants.
- All the details furnished in the online application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained.
- Application once submitted, cannot be altered or resubmitted under any circumstances.
- Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully.
- Applicants must their application form before o the last Date.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
Cracking upcoming exams is not that difficult if you work hard. Naukrimessenger.com will help you to do so. Join our Telegram Channel page now with the direct link provided on our homepage to get guidance and stay on the right track of preparation. You will also get other features that will help you.
|Advt No||01-08001(01)/1/2022-HO - Sports Science|