SSC CGL Exam Notification 2022 – Auditor, JSO, SI, AAO, Accountant & Other Posts – Combined Graduate Level Examination – Total Vacancies: 20000+ – Last Date: 08.10.2022 – Apply online @ ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Exam Notification 2022: Staff Selection Commission will hold a Combined Graduate Level (CGL)- 2022 Examination for filling up various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in India. As per the SSC notification, SSC CGL invites both men and women to fill up 20000+ vacancies, which are open for the CGL exam. Interested Degree/ CA holders may apply to the SSC’s latest new vacancy in the prescribed method as given in the SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 notification. The Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) will be held in the month of November and the month of the Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) shall be notified later by SSC CGL. Application without complete information or without mandatory document attested will be rejected outright without any notice or information. Necessary details regarding eligibility, experience, application form, and other terms & conditions are available on the website @ www.ssc.nic.in recruitment 2022. Participators looking for Central Govt Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package
- Apply Online Starts on: 17.09.2022
- Apply Online Ends on: 08.10.2022
- Exam Date: December 2022
The Candidates must be citizens of India. SSC CGL Notification 2022 Exam consists of two-stage selection processes which are Tier-I & Tier-II. The final selection of the candidates is done based on the marks obtained in this examination. Candidates who qualify for the Tier-I examination will be eligible to appear in the Tier-II examination. The final exam will be based on the marks obtained in the Tier-II exam. There will be an interview round for the post and the candidates will be selected on the basis of marks in the main examination. The complete information about posts and vacancies for SSC CGL 2022 vacancy will be highlighted on the official site of www.ssc.nic.in. The SSC CGL Notification released the notification for and along with the number of vacancies. Detailed information on the number of SSC CGL Group B & C Vacancies is tabulated below. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Recruiter||Staff Selection Commission|
|Designation||AAO, Assistant, JSO, SI & Other Posts|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join our Telegram|
SSC CGL 2022 Recruitment
SSC CGL going to fill Multiple vacancies for the post of Assistant Audit officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Assistant/ Superintendent, Divisional Accountant, Junior Statistical Officer, Auditor, Accountant, Accountant/ Jr. Accountant, etc. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India as finalized by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional document details, centers of examination, scheme of examination, SSC Applicant login of latest SSC latest vacancy are also available in the official notification of SSC exam notification 2022. Get the Graduate Jobs here
SSC CGL Notification 2022-23
In order to join the SSC as a Group B & C er in the cadre, candidates will have to be well acquainted with certain important updates regarding the upcoming recruitment examination. Get the current job openings details here
- The SSC CGL Admit card 2022 will be released by the authorities before the weeks of examination.
- Applicants will be notified by the authority through their registered Email ID.
- More details regarding the SSC CGL Group B & C hall ticket are present in the later section.
- The applicants will be evaluated on the basis of performance given in all phases of the recruitment.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022 Details
Vacancies shown in the advertisement are provisional and subject to change. Vacancies may be reduced/increased or withdrawn without assigning any reason. The recruitment process may be canceled/ postponed/ suspended/ terminated at any stage without assigning any reason. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- Expected Vacancies: 20000+ Posts
SSC CGL Notification 2022 PDF Details
SSC CGL Group B & C Notification PDF 2022
- The application must be submitted only by online mode. There is no other mode to submit the application form.
- All contestants who want to take the Selection Process 2022 must take both the Tier I & II Exams, as well as the DV/ Interview.
- With the formal notification, Exam Date 2022 and other significant dates are expected to be announced.
- Aspirants can check the exam schedule and start their preparation accordingly.
- No, the admit cards/call letters will be sent by post, and provisionally admitted candidates should download their respective e-admit cards/e-call letters from the official website of the Commission along with instructions for the respective posts.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Notification 2022
Selection will be based on Tier-I (CBT), Tier-II (CBT) & Tier-II Examination. Tier-III Examination (Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)). The Exam will be held at SSC Region and States/ UTs under the jurisdiction of the Region (Central Region (CR), Eastern Region (ER), Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR), Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR), North Eastern Region (NER), Southern Region (SR) and Western Region (WR) as per SSC CGL notification. All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the photocopies and original documents as mentioned in CGL advt. Seekers who are surfing for the latest & upcoming State Govt jobs, Kindly check here
SSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Like this more Engineering Jobs, kindly use this link to view it
- Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer: Graduate with CA/CS/MBA
- Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) Post: Graduate with 60% Marks in Maths in 12th Class/ Graduate with Statistics
- Other Posts: Graduate in Any Stream
- Kindly Check the SSC CGL careers 2022 notification about qualification details.
- Refer to the Official notification of SSC for age limit and relaxation.
- Tier I: Computer-Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer-Based Exam
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever
- Kindly refer SSC CGL vacancy 2022 notification to get more details about it.
- Check Advert
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming SSC job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
SSC CGL AAO, SI, Assistant, JSO & Other Posts Application Procedure
Applications are required to be submitted online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer official notification. Apply online registration link (SSC Login) are available on the official web portal of SSC.
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts which are
- One Time Registration (OTR),
- Filling out an online Application for the Examination.
To apply Contenders need to log in to the official website of SSC. Already registered users may use their existing SSC Registration Number/ User name and Password to Login to the online application page. New users should register their profile to get the Registration Number/ User name and Password (SSC Registration password) through e-mail id or Mobile number. Applicants should fill out the application form completely and needs to upload photographs and signatures of the candidates with the required documents or certificates.
Fee Payment Details:
Applicants should pay the Application fee online/ offline in a suggested manner as given in the SSC notification. If once fee is paid will not be refunded. The application Fee amount for Unreserved (GEN), EWS & OBC candidates have to pay the required fees & SC, ST, PWBD & Women need not pay the application fee. The payment can be only made by Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women applicants.
- For all categories: Rs.100/-
Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Exam Date||December 2022|