SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 | Current Opportunity: BSF, CISF, CRPF & Others | Vacancies:24,369 | Starting date: 27.10.2022 | Last Date: 30.11.2022 | Apply online @ssc.nic.in
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission has announced notification for recruitment of posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and Sepoy in NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau as per recruitment signed between Ministry of Home Affairs and Staff Selection commission. Government Strives to have a work force which reflects Gender Balance and Women Candidates are encouraged to Apply. Willing Candidate can apply for these vacancies and take selection process. Before Applying Candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils eligible criteria for applying post. According to Recruitment notification Total no of vacancies going to be filled is 24,369. Applications can be sent only in online mode and any other mode of sending application will be rejected automatically.
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for candidate to apply in online is 27.10.2022
Last date for candidate to submit application in online is 30.11.2022
|Recruiter||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Designation||GD Constable & Others|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 to Rs.69,100|
|Join our Telegram|
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 details:
Selection process for candidate consist of Computer based Examination, physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Medical Examination and Document Verification. Computer based Examination will be conducted by commission only in Hindi/English. Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Detailed Medical Examination, Review Medical Examination will be conducted by CAPF. Click here to get latest Graduate jobs.
- Collection of required eligibility certificates/ documents from the candidates and their verification will be carried out at the time of Detailed Medical Examination (DME) by the CAPF
- Vacancies of Constable (GD) in SSF and NCB will be filled on All India basis whereas vacancies in all other CAPFs will be filled as per the vacancies available in various States/ UTs.
- Vacancies are earmarked for the Border Guarding Districts and Militancy/ Naxal affected Districts which are reserved for the candidates of these districts only
- Notice of Examination, conduct of Computer Based Examination, preparation of merit list, force allocation of selected candidates and final result will be handled by SSC
- scheme of examination, vacancies, conduct of PET/ PST, DME/ RME, Document Verification etc. will be handled by coordinating CAPFs
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
Candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies in CAPFs & AR are state/UT/area wise candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his state/ UT. Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India. The vacancies are Tentative. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the website of the Commission. 10% vacancies are earmarked for Ex-servicemen (ESM). If suitable ESM candidates are not available, vacancies reserved for ESM will be filled by non-ESM candidates of respective categories. Click here to get latest Engineering jobs.
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5 years|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 years|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST)||10 years|
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification details:
Organization has rights to increase or decrease vacancies at any stage without notice. Recruitment can be Cancelled/Suspended/Terminated at any stage without any information. No TA/DA and other expenses will be provided for candidate appearing during selection process. Contenders must possess valid phone no and email id till the completion of selection process. All details about recruitment will be informed in email id so, candidate must regularly check mail id and website for latest information about apprenticeship recruitment. Click here to get latest State govt jobs.
|Name of Force||Men||Women|
|Name of Force||Total|
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Crucial date for claiming SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS status will be the closing date for receipt of online applications. A person seeking appointment based on reservation to OBCs must ensure that he possesses the caste/ community certificate and does not fall in creamy layer on the crucial date. The Domicile/ PRC certificate must be of the State/ UT indicated by the candidates in their online Application Form, failing which, their candidature will be cancelled forthwith. State of Assam is not issuing Domicile Certificate/ Permanent Residence Certificate, candidates belonging to the state of Assam are not required to submit the same. Click here to get latest Central government jobs
- Candidate must have passed matriculation or 10th class Examination from recognized Institution or Board.
- Candidate who has not acquire essential qualification as on given date will not be eligible and need not apply.
- The incentive to ‘NCC Certificate’ holders will be granted for NCC ‘C’ Certificate 5% of the maximum marks of the examination, NCC ‘B’ Certificate 3% of the maximum marks of the examination, NCC ‘A’ Certificate 2% of the maximum marks of the examination
- Check advertisement notification for more details
- Candidate must possess minimum 18 years of age and not to exceed above 23 years of age and age calculation is on 01.2023.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in normal course, however age relaxation for 3 years in upper class, the Candidate must not born earlier than 01.1997.
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Efficiency test
- Physical Standard test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- Selected Candidate will get Salary Package of Pay Level–1(Rs.18,000 to 56,900) for the post of Sepoy in NCB
- Pay Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100) for all other posts
- Check advertisement for more details
- SC, ST, ESM, Women Candidate– NIL
- Others -Rs 100/-
- Fees can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 01-12-2022 (23:00 hours)
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022-Apply online Application Procedure:
- Candidate are advised to submit application in online at official website @ssc.nic.in
- After registration Candidate must apply in online application form along with required documents like educational qualification, Age proof Certificate, Recent passport size photo JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB), Signature and left-hand thump impression.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances for Candidates.
- Application receiving after last date will be rejected.
We find this post useful and informative for upcoming latest central government, State government and upcoming examination system, previous year, question paper etc. Naukri messenger is the best website for those who wants to participate in Government, Banking, Court and Other Exam. Naukrimessenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is the great way to keep up to date with latest information about government and other exam. To avail of exclusive job offers join our Telegram page now