SSC MTS Notification 2021 – Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Posts – Various Vacancies – MTS Competitive Examination – Last Date: 21.03.2021 – Apply online @ ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Exam Notification 2021: Staff Selection Commission will hold a Competitive Examination for filling up Multi Tasking Staff posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in India in different States/ Union Territories. As per the SSC MTS Exam notification, the commission expects online application from eligible candidates to fill up various vacancies. Contenders who are completing 10th or its equivalent they are suitable for this MTS Non-Technical Staff Exam. The online registration will be active from 05.02.2021 to 21.03.2021. The Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) will be held on 01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021 and the date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) shall be conducted on 21.11.2021.
|Recruiter||Staff Selection Commission|
|Designation||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff|
|Job Location||Across India|
As per the SSC MTS Exam notification, applicants must be the citizen of India. Selected candidates will be posted in anywhere in India as finalized by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, centres of examination, scheme of examination, SSC Applicant login of latest SSC latest vacancy also available in the official notification. Selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) (Tier-I) & Tier-II Exam (Descriptive paper). All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the photocopies and original documents as mentioned in MTS advt.
SSC MTS Exam Notification 2021
As per SSC MTS notification, the competitive Exam will be held at SSC Region and States/ UTs under the jurisdiction of the Region (Central Region (CR), Eastern Region (ER), Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR), Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR), North Eastern Region (NER), Northern Region (NR), North Western Sub-Region (NWR), Southern Region (SR) and Western Region (WR). Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about Exam notification. Here you will get brief information about SSC latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this Exam notification.
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Kindly Check SSC MTS careers 2021 notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation (As on cut-off date i.e. 01-01-2021)
- 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- Refer Official notification of SSC for age limit and relaxation.
- Tier I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Exam (Descriptive paper)
- Kindly refer SSC MTS vacancy 2021 notification to get more details about it.
SSC MTS Online Application Procedure
Applications are required to be submit their application through online mode only at the official website of SSC Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in. For more detailed instructions, kindly refer official notification. f One-time Registration and online Application Form (SSC Login) are available in the official web portal.
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts which are
- One Time Registration (OTR),
- Filling of online Application for the Examination.
To apply new applicants have register themselves to get Reg. No & Password to Login in the official website of SSC. New User may get Reg. No & Password through e-mail id or Mobile number. Already registered user may use existing SSC Registration Number/ User name and Password to Login to the online application page. Applicants should fill the application form completely and needs to upload photograph, signature of the candidates with required documents or certificates.
Fee Payment Details:
Applicants should pay the Application fee through online/ offline in suggested manner as given in the SSC notification.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women applicants.
- For all category: Rs.100/-
Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 23.02.2021 (23:30 hours)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 25.03.2021 (23:30 hours)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 29.03.2021
|Advt No||F. No. 3/ 5/ 2020-P & P-I (Vol-I)|