SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: MTS, Havaldar | Opportunity: : 3603 | Last date:30-04-2022 | SSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022: Currently, the Staff Selection Commission is inviting application from eligible & qualified candidates for the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021. As per the SSC Havaldar in CBIC and CBN Vacancy 2022 Notification, there are around 3603 current job vacancies & for MTS post vacancies will be notify soon by the officials. The SSC MTS 2022 application online link has been available from 22.03.2022 onwards – www.ssc.nic.in recruitment 2022. The last date to submit the filled SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2022 online form is on 30-04-2022 (23:00)
|Recruiter||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Designation||mts & Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)|
|Exam Name||Computer Based Examination|
|Join our Telegram|
As per the SSC Jobs 2022 notification, the SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2022 application must be submit only by online mode. All applicants invited for document verification are required to submit original or equivalent certificates of completion of matriculation, relevant certificates such as provisional certificates or a minimum educational qualification on or before the cut-off date. The photograph should not exceed three months from the date of publication of the notice of examination. The Computer Based Examination will be held on the month of July, 2022. The dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive) will be notify later by the officials
- Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming SSC job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other state/ central Govt Jobs details on this page.
SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2022
SSC MTS Vacancy 2022 | SSC Latest vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of the Region||Vacancies|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||132|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||83|
|North Eastern Region||180|
|North Western Region||51|
|North Eastern Region||274|
SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Interviewees should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Hopefuls are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about upcoming SSC job career opportunity notification 2022 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board
- Check SSC Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
Age Limitation (as on 01.01.2022)
- Between 18-25 years for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue)
- Between 18-27 years for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS
- Kindly refer SSC Recruitment 2022 notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Computer Based Examination
- Document Verification (DV)
SSC MTS Salary 2022 | @ssc.nic.in 2022
- Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
SSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
- Qualified competitors should apply via online and the entire application process is on online
- Willing applicants are required to apply online Staff selection commission website @ ssc.nic.in
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Application received after the due date will be rejected.
|Application fee: Rs.100/-|
|Application fee for Women candidates/ SC/ ST/ PwD and Exservicemen: NIL|
|The Payment can be made through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa,Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan|
|Exam Date||July 2022|