SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Selection Posts | Total Vacancies: 5369 | Last Date: 27.03.2023 | Apply online @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023: The job announcement for Selection Posts Phase 11 (XI) 2023 Positions has been made public by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). At least 18-year-old applicants may immediately begin applying online for this SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Vacancy @ www.ssc.nic.in Recruitment 2023. Entry-level candidates with matriculation, higher secondary, or graduate degrees are eligible to apply for the 5369 open positions. Candidates must submit their online application and mandatory application fee before the deadline. Interested and qualified candidates who are eager to work for the Central Government may submit an application for this SSC recruitment drive.
|SSC Selection Post Phase XI Cut Off 2023|
|SSC Selection Post Phase XI Previous Year Question Papers|
|Last Date to Apply||27.03.2023|
|Exam Date||June/ July 2023|
|Recruiter||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 5200/- to 34800/-|
|Join our Telegram|
SSC Selection Post 11 Recruitment 2023
All information related to this recruitment from the status of the application nomination of selected applicants including invitation letters/ Admit cards to the user department temporary eligible applicants will be available on the computer-based exams website of the Personnel Selection Commission. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- Application of candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria Will be canceled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice.
- After that deadline, the application will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- You will not be invited to the selection process such as eligibility based on qualifying exam scores/ Document verification without submitting the application form.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Vacancy 2023 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Get the latest Graduate Jobs here
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Notification PDF: Eligibility Criteria
Age relaxation for reserved category applicants will be allowed only in the vacancies allotted for such categories. For reservation category applicants applying against unreserved vacancies, age relaxation will be available to UR category contenders. Aspirants may carefully verify their eligibility for relaxation in the higher age range. If eligible, they must fill in the appropriate age relaxation code that applies to them. Get the current job openings details here
- Matriculation, Higher Secondary, Graduation & above,
- Check SSC Recruitment 2023 notification for more details.
- Grade 10th/12th Level Posts: Between 18 – 25/27 Years
- Graduate Level Posts: Between 18 – 30 Years
- Kindly refer SSC Recruitment 2023 notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The basic remuneration for SSC Selection Position in 2023 is between Rs. 5200 to Rs. 34800.
- Also, the grade pay for the SSC Selection Post Phase 11 salary in 2023 is between Rs. 1900 and Rs. 4800.
- Written Exam
- Trade/ Skill Test
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
- Qualified competitors should apply online and the entire application process is online
- Willing applicants are required to apply online Staff selection commission website
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected.
Application Fee Details
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM Candidates: NIL***
- Payment Mode: Online (BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan)
We hope our article on Previous Year’s Papers is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!
|Exam Date||June/ July 2023|