Tamilnadu Postal Circle recruitment 2022 | Current openings: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) | Opportunity: 4310 | Last date: 05.06.2022 | Tamilnadu GDS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @ indiapost.gov.in
Tamilnadu Postal Circle recruitment 2022: Currently, India Post released the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) recruitment advertisement for filling up 4310 vacancies in TN Postal Circle. Tamilnadu Postal Circle invites online applications from eligible candidates. As per the India Post Office Recruitment 2022 job notification, these vacancies are allotted for the following profile such as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak. Applicants who are looking for Tamilnadu Post Office GDS Jobs 2022 can use this India post office job opportunity. Only suitable aspirants can make the online registration forms for the TN Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2022 from 02.05.2022. The last date for submitting Tamilnadu Postal GDS Vacancy 2022 online application form is 05.06.2022
|Recruiter||India Post –Tamilnadu Postal Circle|
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 - 12,000/-|
|Join our Telegram|
Tamilnadu GDS Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
- The applicant will be selected on the basis of the applications submitted online as per the eligibility list automatically generated as per the rules.
- No weightage will be given to higher educational qualifications.
- Candidates can view his/her application status on the website by providing their registration number and mobile number till the results are announced.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 apply online form and India Post TN Circle Gramin Dak Sevak jobs official notification are available on the official website @ www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline. Here you can get the latest & upcoming Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Naukri Messenger provides recent updates of all government jobs close enough to Railway, Banks, Post Office, etc.
Tamilnadu GDS Recruitment 2022 | @ www.tamilnadupost.nic.in recruitment 2022
In this way the Tamilnadu Postal GDS circle notification, a candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts all over India per cycle of online engagement. Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below.
More details of India Post Office vacancy, upcoming appost.in Tamilnadu jobs notices, merit or selection list, TN postal circle GDS jobs salary details and etc. will be updated on the official website. For more Central Govt Jobs, check here
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English conducted by any recognized Board.
- Must furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute.
- Candidate should have studied local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- Check Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Between 18 to 40 years
- Kindly refer to TN Postal Circle vacancy Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Merit Basis
- BPM: Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/DakSevak : Rs.10,000/-
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2022 apply online Application Procedure:
Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online. You can apply online or make your online registration form through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline web portal. Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. Applicants must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood them well before registering themselves for applying online.
The application form can be downloaded from India Post Office- Tamilnadu Postal Circle official website @ https://www.indiapost.gov.in by selecting “Opportunities” from footer menu & then pick “Online GDS Recruitment” from the side menu. It will redirect to @ https://appost.in/gdsonline, select “Tamilnadu (4310 Posts)” under Live Notification – Download Notification section.
Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only. Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information. Applications received after the due date will be rejected.
tamilnadupost.nic.in application form – Fee Details
- Candidates of category UR/OC/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman/ SC/ST and PwD candidates.
- Aspirants who require to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
- The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided on the Home page.
For more information regarding Tamilnadu Postal Circle recruitment 2022 latest jobs keep watching our site regularly. Refer to India Post Office (TN Postal Circle recruitment) Official Notification for eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other