Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 – Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts– Total Vacancies: 1226 – Last Date: 05.06.2022 – Apply Online @ appost.in
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2022: India Post- Telangana Circle has recently advertised a notification to invite eligible candidates for the selection and engagement of the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) post. As per the Telangana Postal Circle notification, 1226 vacancies are allocated for this Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak. Interested candidates may apply for this post through online mode @appost.in. The Online application is active from 02.05.2022 to 05.06.2022. Kindly ensure your eligibility by reading the official Notification of TS GDS completely.
To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. Here you can get the latest Telangana Govt Jobs
|Recruiter||India Post – Telangana Postal circle|
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 - 12,000/-|
|Join our Telegram|
As per the TS GDS notification, applicants must have knowledge of the Telugu language. The selected contenders will be appointed at any post office of Telangana State as decided by the Telangana Postal Circle. Candidates must ensure their eligibility by going through the notification and instructions thoroughly and then applying. Every applicant can make one registration only. The Branch Office (BO) should be located in the main busy part of the post village. For more Central Govt Jobs, check here
For upcoming Indian Post office job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, Merit list, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Telangana Post Office GDS Vacancy 2022 Notification Details
Candidates are required to furnish a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government /Universities/Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations. Job seekers who are also seeking State government Jobs may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure, and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
Job seekers who are also seeking government Jobs may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English.
- Candidate having knowledge of riding a bicycle/ scooter/ motorcycle.
- Check Telangana post office job notification about qualifications.
- 18 to 40 years
- Kindly refer Official notification of India Post for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list.
- Verify-in official notification of Telangana GDS.
TS Gramin Dak Sevak OnlineApplication Procedure
Eligible contenders may apply through online mode @indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 02.05.2022 to 05.06.2022. Candidates are advised to get a Registration number to log in. Contenders should follow the basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number/ Roll Number (optional)
- Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
The applicant of category OC/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- and payment of fee is exempted for all Female/ trans-woman candidates and PwD candidates. Candidates should make payments online/ offline (any Head Post Office). Applicants should upload required relevant documents, and certificates along with an online application form.