Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts– Total Vacancies: 1150 – Last Date: 26.02.2021 – Apply Online @appost.in
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: India Post- Telangana Circle has recently advertised a notification to invites eligible candidates for the for the selection and engagement of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) post. As per the Telangana Postal Circle notification, 1150 vacancies are allocated for this GDS Post. Interested candidates may apply for this post through online mode @appost.in. The Online application is active from 27.01.2021 to 26.02.2021. Kindly ensure your eligibility by read the official Notification of TS GDS completely.
|Recruiter||India Post – Telangana Postal circle|
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
As per the TS GDS notification, applicants must have the knowledge in Telugu language. The selected contenders will be appointed at any post office of Telangana State as decided by the Telangana Postal Circle. Candidates must ensure their eligibility by go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and then apply. Every applicant can made one registration only. The Branch Office (BO) should be located in the main busy part of the post village.
Telangana Post Office GDS Vacancy Notification Details
Candidates are required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government /Universities/Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations. Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English.
- Candidate having knowledge of riding a bicycle/ scooter/ motor cycle.
- Check Telangana post office job notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 27.01.2021)
- 18 to 40 years
- Kindly refer Official notification of India Post for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list.
- Verify in official notification of Telangana GDS.
TS Gramin Dak Sevak OnlineApplication Procedure
Eligible contenders may apply through online mode @indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 27.01.2021 to 26.02.2021. Candidates are advised to get Registration number to Login. Contenders should follow the basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
Applicant of category OC/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- and payment of fee is exempted for all Female/ trans-woman candidates and PwD candidates. Candidates should make payment through online/ offline (any Head Post Office). Applicants should upload required relevant documents, certificates along with online application form.
|Advt No||RE/GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-3/2021|