UIDAI Recruitment 2021 – Technical Officer, ASO, Dy. Director, Asst. Director & Private Secretary Posts – Total Vacancy: 23 – Last Date: 08.03.2021 – Visit @ uidai.gov.in
UIDAI Recruitment 2021: Unique Identification Authority of India has recently published notification to invite applications from the qualified candidates for the position of Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Section officer, Assistant Section Officer and Private Secretary. According to the vacancy notification, 23 vacancies are allocated for above mentioned posts on deputation basis on Foreign Service terms. Contenders may apply through offline mode within 08th March 2021. Applicants can download application form @www.uidai.gov.in.
|Recruiter||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Designation||ASO, Dy. Director, Technical Officer & Private Secretary|
|Job Location||Karnataka (Bengaluru)/ Haryana (Manesar)|
As per the notification, the selected persons will be appointed at Manesar & Bengaluru as decided by the selection committee of Unique Identification Authority of India. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, UIDAI Application format are also available in the official notification. Applicants while forwarding the application it may be also verified and certified by the cadre controlling authority to check the given particulars are correct or incorrect.
UIDAI Vacancy Details
|Deputy Director (Technology)||06|
|Assistant Director (Technology)||04|
|Private Secretary & Section Officer||02|
|Assistant Section Officer||03|
UIDAI Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2021
Applications received after the last date or without necessary documents will not be entertained by the concerned organization. Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment Here you will get brief information about UIDAI latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Officers from the Central government holding analogous post on regular basis in the Parent Cadre/ department with required experience.
- Kindly Check UIDAI job notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation as on 08.03.2021
- Should be below 56 years.
- Refer Official notification of UIDAI for age limit and relaxation.
- Kindly refer UIDAI careers notification to get more details about it.
Eligible Contenders should apply through offline mode within 08.03.2021. Candidates can download application form from official website of UIDAI @ www.uidai.gov.in.
Contenders should fill all the mandatory particulars in the UIDAI application form. Eligible and willing candidates may apply through proper channel in prescribed format. Finally submit the application form enclosed with required documents to prescribed postal address
- Manesar (Gurugram): Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.
- Bengaluru: Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Aadhar Complex, NTI Layout, Tata Nagar, Kodigehalli, Technology Centre, Bengaluru-560092.
Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.