UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: IMA, INA & others | Job opportunity: 341 | Last date: 11.01.2022 | UPSC CDS 1 recruitment 2021-22 online form @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to fill-up 341 Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2022 [including SSC women (non-technical) course] against the advertisement number of 4/2022.CDS-I. The CDS 1 recruitment 2021-22 notification online application has been commenced from 22.12.2021. The CDS 1 recruitment 2021-22 apply online due date is on or before 11.01.2022. The UPSC CDS I Job vacancy 2022 online Applications can be withdrawn from 18.01.2022 to 24.01.2022 till 6.00 PM.
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2022|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
According to UPSC Job 2022 notification, Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal. Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming job Vacancy Details, PSC Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2022 Job Notification 2022, UPSC: 341 CDS I Posts 2022, UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2022, UPSC CDS i recruitment 2021-22 online form, eligibility, CDS recruitment 2021-22 age limit, CDS exam syllabus, cds exam syllabus and pattern, cds exam pattern for female, cds exam pattern and cutoff, cds cut off 2021-22 subject wise, cds cut off previous years, CDS vacancy 2021 for Female, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other state/ central government jobs details on this page.
- All applicants must provide a valid and active email ID when completing the online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode to contact them.
- Selected jobseekers will be posted anywhere in India
- The verification of Eligibility Criteria by mentioning the original documents only after the applicant has qualified for the interview/ personality test
- First Selected Graduates in Army/ Navy/ Air Force are required to submit proof of Graduation/ Provisional Certificates in SSB on the date of commencement of SSB interview.
- Interviewees who have not yet passed the graduation examination will be eligible only if they are in the final year of graduation
- Qualified interviewees will be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Original certificates should be produce by eligible applicants for SSB interview shortly after the interview.
- While filling in online Application form the contenders should carefully decide about their choice for the centre for the examination.
- On 10.01.2022 at 23:59 hours one day before the due date the “Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated
- The online applications can be withdrawn from 18.01.2022 to 24.01.2022 until 6.00 pm
- Hopeful under the age of 25 must be unmarried. Marriage is not allowed during training.
- Married people over the age of 25 are eligible to apply but will not be able to stay in married accommodation or live with family during the training period.
- The examination will be held on the date of 10th April, 2022
CDS I current Job vacancy 2022 Details
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 154th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2023 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in January, 2023 Executive Branch (General Service)/Hydro [including 03 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special Entry) holders].||22|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) 32 Training Course commencing in January, 2023 i.e. No. 213 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 117th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2023||170|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 31st SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2023.||17|
PSC Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2022 Job Notification Details
Interviewees should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Hopefuls are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about upcoming UPSC job career opportunity notification 2022 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Job hunter should hold Degree in Engineering/ Bachelor of Engineering/ Degree from a recognized university/ Institute
- Check UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2022notification for more details.
|For IMA – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2004 only are eligible.|
|For Indian Naval Academy – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2004 only are eligible.|
|For Air Force Academy – Between 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2023|
|For Officers’ Training Academy – unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2004 only are eligible.|
|For Officers’ Training Academy – Unmarried women they should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2004.|
|Kindly refer UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.|
- Written Test
- Interview for intelligence and personality test
UPSC CDS I recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Qualified competitors should apply via online and the entire application process is on online over official website @ upsc.gov.in. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only. Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information. The pay scale will be paid Rs.56100/- PM (Starting pay in Level 10). Application received after the due date will be rejected. The Online Applications can be filled up to 11th January, 2022 till 6:00 PM.
Postal Address details
|Applicants who are studying in the final year/ semester degree course and have not passed the final year graduation examination can also apply. Proof of application and their pass in the graduation examination should be submitted at the commencement of the course to reach the IHQ of MoD (Army), Rtg ‘A’, CDSE Entry, West Block III, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 in case of IMA/SSC first choice candidates and Naval HQ “DMPR” (OI & R Section), Room No. 204, ‘C’ Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 in case of Navy first choice candidates and PO3(A)/Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110 106 in case of Air Force first choice candidates by the following dates.|
|For admission to IMA on or before 1st January, 2023, Indian Naval Academy on or before 1st January, 2023 and Air Force Academy on or before 13th November, 2022. (ii) For admission to Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai on or before 1st April, 2023.|
|Candidates Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee|
|All other aspirants are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/-|
|The payment can be made thru either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.|
|On 10.01.2022 at 23:59 hours one day before the due date the “Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated|
|Exam Date||10th April, 2022|