UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Asst. Engineer, Asst. Legal Adviser, Medical Physicist & Public Prosecutor Posts – Total Vacancies: 34 – Last Date: 31.12.2020 – Apply Online @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invites online recruitment applications from eligible contenders for the position of Assistant Legal Adviser, Medical Physicist, Public Prosecutor and Assistant Engineer. Contenders who are seeking Engineering jobs and those who have more interested to work in central government jobs may apply through online mode to the UPSC latest vacancy in prescribed format as given in the UPSC recruitment 2020 notification. There are 34 vacancies are allocated for above mentioned post. Interested eligible contenders may apply for UPSC required posts 2020 and the last date for submission of online application is 31.12.2020.
|Recruiter||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Designation||Assistant Legal Adviser, Medical Physicist, Public Prosecutor & Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
As per the UPSC recruitment 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be placed at anywhere in India as decided by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online Registration link (UPSC Login) of latest UPSC vacancy also available in the official notification of UPSC recruitment 2021. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID. Applicants must be a citizen of India. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. Date for the interview on which the shortlisted candidate is required to bring the printout of candidates online application along with other documents at UPSC shall be intimated separately.
UPSC AE, PP, Asst. Legal Adviser & Medical Physicist job Notification Details
Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA). The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection through computer based shortlisting apart from debarment by the commission. Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment Here you will get brief information about UPSC latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
UPSC ORA 2021 Vacancy Notice Details
|Assistant Legal Adviser||02|
- Assistant Legal Adviser: Degree in law from a recognized University or Institute and 03 years’ experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws.
- Medical Physicist: PG degree in Physics from a recognized University plus Post M.Sc. Diploma in Radiological or Medical Physics from a recognized University and internship of minimum 12 months in a recognized well equipped Radiation Therapy Department.
- Public Prosecutor: Degree in Law of a recognized University and acquires basic knowledge of word processing on computer and internet with 7 years practice as an Advocate in conducting criminal cases.
- Assistant Engineer: Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University /Institute Or equivalent with 01 year experience in the relevant field.
- Kindly Check UPSC jobs 2021 notification about qualification details.
- Assistant Legal Adviser: 40 years.
- Medical Physicist/ Public Prosecutor: 35 years.
- Assistant Engineer: 30 years.
- Refer Official notification of UPSC AE vacancy for age limit and relaxation.
- Recruitment Test/ Interview
- Kindly refer UPSC ORA 2021 notification to get more details about it.
UPSC AE, PP, Medical Physicist & Asst. Legal Adviser Online Application Procedure
Eligible Contenders should apply through online mode in prescribed format as referred in official website of UPSC @ www.upsc.gov.in. Apply online registration link (UPSC ORA Login link) is available in the official website of Union Public Service Commission @ www.upsconline.nic.in. Choose “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”
After Clicking Proceed, now you can view the UPSC ORA Login Page, contenders have to Login to the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) @upsconline.nic.in/ by the help of existing RID & password. New user have to create new profile and get new Registration ID (RID) and Password via E-mail Id/ OTP Mobile verification to apply for their desirous post on the UPSC Login Session. After Login/ Profile Creation contenders have to pay the application fee to apply for UPSC recruitment 2020 only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card as indicated in UPSC official notification.
- For General (UR)/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.25/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
Contenders should register all the mandatory particulars in the UPSC application form correctly. Applicants have to submit the application form enclosed with required documents or certificates in suggested format as mentioned in the UPSC AE recruitment 2020 notification. Then Contenders have to ensure all the given information and check their eligibility before submission. After submission, contenders have to download and take a hard copy of application form and e-receipt. The shortlisted candidates is required to bring the printout of their online application along with other documents at UPSC will be intimated separately. Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
|Advt No||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 16/2020|