Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Junior Auditor | Total Vacancies: 29 | Last Date: 05.04.2023 | Apply Online @ chandigarh.gov.in
Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment 2023: A job announcement for Junior Auditors has been released by the Chandigarh Government Local Audit Department. A total of 29 vacancies have been allotted for the UR-15, SC-4, OBC-6, EWS-3, and PWD (OBC)-1 categories. On the Chandigarh Administration’s official website at www.Chandigarh.gov.in recruitment 2023, all information regarding the application procedure and the deadline will be made available. The processes for registering for the Chandigarh Junior Auditors test are shown below. Starting on March 13, 2023, applicants for Chandigarh Junior Auditors would first need to register online. After submitting the online applications, candidates should note down the generated application No. and keep a printout of the application submitted. This page provides all the information regarding the Chandigarh Junior Auditors Recruitment 2023, including openings, qualifications, the hiring procedure, test format, etc.
|Online application begins||13.03.2023|
|Last Date of application||05.04.2023|
|Last Date to Fee Payment||10.04.2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Later***|
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2023
Entrants should apply online for this Chandigarh Administration Junior Auditor Recruitment through the website. Other methods of application will not be accepted. Applications received by any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
- Online applications only with the prescribed application fee and requisite soft copy documents submitted before the closing date will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications and applications submitted without duly signed photographs/DOB (School/ Degree Certificate) & related documents will be Rejected.
- Detailed instructions for online application and online fee payment are available on the website
- An application once submitted cannot be changed, so care must be taken to submit the correct details before submitting an online application
Chandigarh Administration Junior Auditor Recruitment 2023
- The authority will send e-admit cards, offer letters, and other communications only to the registered email id/ mobile of the candidates.
- Aspirants are advised to submit only one online application
- If a candidate makes any wrong account or multiple payments of fees the authority shall not be responsible.
- Claimants are advised to apply online before the deadline and not to wait till the Last date to avoid server congestion for login.
- Competitors must keep their email id and mobile number actively registered in the online application during the currency of this recruitment process.
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Salary||Rs. 35400/- (Level-6)|
|Join our Telegram|
Chandigarh Junior Auditor Vacancy 2023 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the Graduate Jobs here
|Post Name||Category Wise Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Auditor||UR-15, SC-4, OBC-6, EWS-3, PWD (OBC)-1||29|
Chandigarh Junior Auditor Vacancy 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the latest Diploma Jobs here
- B.Com/ BBA
- Check Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment 2023 official notification
- Between 18 – 37 Years
- Kindly refer to Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment 2023 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination
- Rs. 35400/- (Level-6)
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Chandigarh job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Chandigarh Junior Technician Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Procedure
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: There claimants will find an option for an application link, click on that.
- Step 3: Click on registration and complete the registration process
- Step 4: You will receive the registration number and password in your mail-id.
- Step 5: Log in using your credentials and click on apply now.
- Step 6: Aspirants need to fill in their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Step 7: Upload a recent photograph and scanned copy of the signature
- Step 8: Please check the details once again before submitting the form as no correction is allowed once the application is submitted.
- Step 9: Proceed with the application fee payment process and pay your application fees online through any provided options.
- Step 10: After successful fee payment, save a soft copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS:
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.1000/-
- SC: Rs.500/-
- PWD: NIL***
- Payment Mode: Online
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!