Fashion Designing Courses Duration & Fee Structure 2023 | Government Fashion Designing course Fees | Fashion Designing Courses Fees | Fashion Designing Course for 6 Months Fees | Diploma in Fashion Designing
Fashion Designing Courses Duration & Fee Structure 2023 | Fashion Designing Course Details: A fashion design program aims to produce skilled designers who can meet the rapidly growing demands of the fashion industry. It helps them adapt to the changing fashion biosphere with strong artistic or technical skills in the fashion industry. The curriculum includes a blend of expert learning and hands-on training that enables holistic development.
To succeed in this field, you must have a proper understanding of fashion design knowledge. We break down the components of the courses, Fee Details, Salary, Career, Scope, & More in detail. Read on to learn more! Here you can get the latest Course Details
- The fashion design curriculum is primarily based on design techniques, textiles, fashion illustrations, sketches, understanding various technologies used in fashion, analyzing the latest fashion trends, and lots of drawings.
- New fashion styles can be divided into different categories, including tailor-made wearables for people, regular size, and high-trendy (for consumers).
- Fashion design courses are available as diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate degrees.
WHAT IS FASHION DESIGN
Fashion design is the art of applying fashion, imagination, and natural beauty to clothing and lifestyle accessories. With different social and cultural attitudes, fashion design continues to evolve over time and from place to place. As this highly competitive industry has a wide scope both in India and abroad, the fashion design industry has started to gain popularity among aspirants. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- They can enter the fashion industry or enter manufacturing and export units for paying jobs or start their own brand in the market.
- But to get to that point, it’s important to know the basics of this fast-growing field.
- Various apparel and accessories are created to utilize expertise in this field.
SCOPE OF FASHION DESIGN IN INDIA AND ABROAD
The everyday application of fashion in terms of clothing, interiors, jewelry, or products has expanded the boundaries of the discipline and recently engaged a lot of students and workers. The fashion industry and its related businesses are growing every day, promoting the global appeal of its services. Its growing opportunities have created high demand for fashion-related courses at various levels of academics. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Fashion design is not just about fashionable clothes; It is about textiles, fabrics, knitwear, interior designs, jewelry designs, and many more.
- A fashion design student can become a fashion designer, consultant, entrepreneur, and many other things.
- International and domestic fashion businesses have proliferated, opening up career options for fashion design enthusiasts.
- Students who can successfully complete their courses in fashion design are recruited by international and domestic fashion brands and companies, magazines, and major labels and even start their own fashion businesses.
CAREERS IN FASHION DESIGN
- Fashion Stylist
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Consultant
- Fashion Illustrator
- Fashion Merchandiser
- Fashion Coordinator
FASHION DESIGN COURSE DETAILS
Fashion design courses are open to those who have passed at least 50% in 10+2 and aspirants can enroll in Diploma in Fashion Designing and Bachelor in Fashion Designing courses after the 12th standard. Students are employed after completion of the fashion design course as fashion designers, fashion marketers, fashion concept managers, quality controllers, fashion consultants, and other positions. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
- Fusion wears
- Traditional wears
- Casual wears
- Formal wears
- Western wears
- Hats and much more
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN FASHION DESIGNING COURSES?
- Pattern Making
- Garment Construction
- Fashion Illustration
- Elements of Fashion & Design
- Fashion Management & Merchandising and much more.
REQUIRED SKILLSET FOR FASHION DESIGN
- Artistic and Creative Mind
- Business Acumen
- Strong Imagination
- Sketching and Drawing Skills
- Great Observation Skills
We hope our article on Previous Year’s Papers is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!
FASHION DESIGNING COURSE ELIGIBILITY
- Grade 10th/ 12th/ UG/ PG Degree
- Must be Good at drawing to express their ideas with effective sketches.
- Entrants must possess certain skills: creativity and artistic taste; sensitivity to colors, shades, and tone; novelty; Interest in painting; an eye for detail; visual imagination; Good understanding of market and customer lifestyle, and more.
WHY PURSUE FASHION DESIGN COURSES IN INDIA?
- Job Prospects
- Growing Business
- Innovation in Fashion Design
- Salary Package
- Work Culture
TYPES OF FASHION DESIGNING COURSE AFTER 12TH
- Fashion Designing Courses After the 12th, there are different fees for different levels of Fashion Designing courses like Online, Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor, Master, and Online.
- Fashion designing fees for online courses start from INR 500, while fashion designing fees for courses where you get a certificate range from INR 5,000 – INR 50,000.
- Diploma Fashion Designing Fee INR 6,600 – INR 3,00,000.
GOVERNMENT FASHION DESIGNING COURSE FEES
|NIFT Delhi||INR 2,24,700 – 2,70,900|
|NIFT Navi Mumbai||INR 2,24,700 – 2,70,900|
|NIFT Bangalore||INR 1,67,250|
|Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya, Chandrapur||INR 10,960 – 46,534|
|Aligarh Muslim University||INR 1,00,830 – 1,89,570|
FASHION DESIGNING COURSES AFTER 12TH FEES
|Fashion Designing Fees Online||INR 455 to 15,000|
|Fashion Designing Fees (Certifications)||INR 5,000 to 5,00,000|
|Fashion Designing Fees (Bachelor)||INR 10,000 to 5,45,400 per annum|
|Fashion Designing Fees (Masters)||INR 10,000 to 5,18,000 per annum|
|Diploma in Fashion Designing Fees||INR 6,600 to 3,00,000|
DIPLOMA IN FASHION DESIGN FEES
|Course||College Name||Fashion Design Course Fee|
|One-Year Diploma in Fashion Design||Vogue Institute of Art and Design||INR 95,580 – 1,77,000|
|Pearl Academy, Bangalore||INR 18,90,000 – 26,75,000|
|NIFT Delhi||INR 2,50,000|
|NIFT Mumbai||INR 3,00,000|
|NIFT Chennai||INR 4,45,000|
|New Delhi YMCA||INR 85,000|
|Pearl Academy, Rajouri Garden||INR 24,91,000 – 26,75,000|
|JD Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi||INR 1,75,000 – 5,25,000|
|Government Polytechnic Pune||INR 22,850|
|Periyar University, Salem||INR 4,620 – 7,220|
|PG Diploma in Fashion Design||DOT school of design, Chennai||INR 90,000 – 1,80,000|
|NIFT Chennai||INR 2,25,000|
|Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University||INR 9,000|
|Garware Institute of Career Education and Development, Mumbai||INR 2,25,000|
FASHION DESIGNING COURSE FOR 6 MONTHS FEES
- Parul University, Vadodara offers a 6-month certificate course in Fashion Designing.
- The fee for the Fashion Designing Certificate course is Rs 62,500.
- Candidates who wish to join the certificate course in fashion design must have passed the 10th standard with 40% marks.
- Grade 12th class students with 40% marks or graduation are eligible to take admission in Certificate Course in Fashion Designing at Parul University, Vadodara.
- Jaipur Poddar Group of Institutions also offers 6 monthly Certificates in Fashion Designing.
- 30,000 rupees for a 6-month certificate in fashion design at Bodar University.
- The eligibility criteria for admission is a 10th pass from any recognized board.
- Apart from the 6-month course, IIFT Bangalore offers a 3-month Certificate in Advanced Fashion Designing and Illustration.
FASHION DESIGN COLLEGES WITH LOW FEES
|Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirapalli||INR 9,625|
|Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur||INR 9,790|
|Alagappa University, Karaikudi||INR 10,000|
|Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya, Chandrapur||INR 10,960 – INR 46,534|
|IISU Jaipur||INR 12,000|
|Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata||INR 40,000|
|Mahatma Gandhi University||INR 39,000|
|Amity University, Raipur||INR 60,000|
|Poornima University, Jaipur||INR 72,500|
|HITS Chennai||INR 82,500|
FASHION DESIGN AVERAGE SALARY
The average annual salary for Master’s students is approximately Rs. 6 lakh P.A, while the average annual salary for a graduate program is approximately Rs. 4.5 lakh P.A
Average Salary (Per Annum)
Rs. 2,40,000 – Rs. 10,00,000
Rs. 1,80,000 – Rs. 4,00,000
Rs. 2,20,000 – Rs. 6,00,000
Rs. 2,00,000 – Rs. 5,00,000
Rs. 3,00,000 – Rs. 8,00,000
Rs. 2,40,000 – Rs. 5,00,000
To make your research easy, we are here for you to research fashion design and choose fashion design courses. After completing the course, candidates can pursue their careers as fashion designers, stylists, coordinators, fashion show designers, and more. Fashion designers typically work 8-10 hours per day on a salaried basis with 5 working days per week. However, they are expected to work some extra hours during the peak season of fashion runways and fashion shows.