Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 – Chauffeur Grade II Posts – Total Vacancies: 19 – Last Date: 23.09.2022 – Apply Online @ hckerala.gov.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022: Kerala High Court has recently advertised a recruitment notification to invite online applications from eligible candidates for the Chauffeur Grade II post. According to the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 notification, 19 vacancies are allocated for the above-said posts. Contenders may apply via online @ www.hckerala.gov.in or www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. The examination is conducted every year by the Board to be appointed at Kerala High Court. Entrants must be eligible to take the exam. Before applying for the Kerala High Court Vacancy, aspirants must have completed their SSLC from a recognized university/ School. Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website @ www.hckerala.gov.in recruitment 2022. Applications for recruitment should be filled online with all necessary details with the Required application fee of Rs. 500/-. To get more upcoming & latest Court Jobs, click here
- End date for an application form: 23-09-2022
- Exam Date: Notify Later***
Entrants looking for Kerala Government Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package of Rs.26,500 -60,700/-. Challengers will be selected based on their performance in Written tests, Practical tests (Driving Tests), and interviews. Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of the High Court of Kerala Chauffeur Grade II Recruitment in the below section. The exam date for the mentioned posts will be published in the official notification shortly. Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this High Court of Kerala recruitment. Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest High Court of KeralaRecruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Recruiter||Kerala High Court|
|Designation||Chauffeur Grade II|
|Salary||Rs.26,500 - 60,700/-|
|Join our Telegram|
Kerala High Court Grade II Recruitment 2022
The eligible contenders will be appointed anywhere in Kerala as decided by the Kerala High Court. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, essential documents/ certificates details upcoming Kerala High Court vacancy are also available in the official notification. Candidates are advised to have a valid Mobile Number/ Valid personal E-Mail ID. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. Only those on the selected list will be selected for availability Vacancies will be called for the selection process. Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal. Seekers who are surfing for the latest & upcoming State Govt jobs, Kindly check here
Kerala High Court Chauffeur Grade II Vacancy Details
The court reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Names||Total Vacancies|
|Chauffeur Grade II||19|
Kerala Court Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Contenders should read the notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents with the application form in the prescribed manner as mentioned in the official notification. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- The date of the test and interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a Document Verification (DV)
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2022
Online applications will be accepted by the board. Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected. After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references. Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of document verification/ interview. Get the current job openings details here
- The selected contenders will be appointed as decided by the High Court of Kerala
- If you are interested to participate in the High Court of Kerala Recruitment, read the Notification PDF.
- vacancy applies an online link and instructions and advertisements are obtainable on the official web portal of the High Court of Kerala
- The center, address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- The date of the written test and commencement of downloading of Hall Tickets will be communicated to the eligible candidates.
Kerala High Court Grade 2 Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the latest Engineering Jobs here
- Kindly Check the High Court of Kerala recruitment notification about qualification details.
- Born between 02/01/1986 and 01/01/2004
- Refer Official notification of the Kerala High Court for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Practical Test (Driving Test)
- Kindly refer Kerala High Court Magistrate vacancy notification to get more details about it.
- Rs.26,500 – 60,700/-
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming High Court job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Kerala High Court Apply Online Application Procedure
Eligible Contenders are required to apply online only through the Recruitment Portal @ www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. The online application process has two parts – Step I and Step II.
- Step I: New Applicant for registration
- Step II: Registered Applicant for Login using Appl. No and Key No.
To apply, contenders should submit the complete application form enclosed with the required documents/ certificates. Aspirants may remit the application fee through online modes.
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS:-
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the recruitment is deferred for any reason. Applicants must pay the required application fees to Registrate your Online Application form @ www.hckrecruitment.nic.in recruitment 2022. Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online & Offline mode
- All Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST Entrants: NIL***
Cracking upcoming exams is not that difficult if you work hard. Naukrimessenger.com will help you to do so. Join our Telegram channel page now with the direct link provided on our homepage to get guidance and stay on the right track of preparation. You will also get other features that will help you.