Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Assistant Section Officer | Total Vacancies: 199 | Last Date: 20.03.2023 | Apply Online @ orissahighcourt.nic.in
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023: High Court of Odisha has recently published a job advertisement (01/2023) inviting qualified applicants to apply online for the position of Assistant Section Officer (ASO). The Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023 announcement has 199 openings for the aforementioned positions. Interested candidates should apply online. Aspirants must have finished their Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university before applying for the Odisha High Court Vacancies. Appropriate candidates should fill out the application form, which is available on the official website at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in recruitment 2023. Application forms that are typed or written by hand will not be accepted and will be rejected. Only online applications that have been submitted by the deadline with the required stipulated application fee will be accepted. Anyone looking for the most recent and future State Govt jobs can look here.
- Apply Starts: 01.03.2023
- End date for an application form: 20.03.2023
- Prelims & Mains Exam Date: Notify Later***
|Odisha High Court ASO Books 2023||Odisha High Court ASO Salary 2023|
|OHC Assistant Section Officer Previous Year Question Papers||Odisha High Court ASO/ Stenographer Syllabus 2023|
Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2023
Entrants looking for Odisha Government Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package of Rs – 35,400 – 1,12,400 /-. Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of the High Court of Odisha Recruitment in the below section.
- The date of the written test and interview will be determined in consultation with the committee and higher authorities.
- The Odisha High Court ASO Hall Ticket 2023 will be released by the authorities before the weeks of the examination.
- All discussions will be conducted via email, so applicants must include their email addresses on the application form.
- Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidate has filed their application in response to the advertisement and appears to meet the requirements outlined in the advertisement; therefore, they should not be considered for the selection process
High Court of Odisha ASO Recruitment 2023
- Applications for the Odisha High Court ASO Position are accepted online via a link, and guidelines and job listings are available on the official website.
- Applications for employment should be submitted online, complete with all required information and an application fee.
- It is not necessary for applicants to pay TA or DA to attend the selection procedure.
- When responding to any correspondence, claimants should include their name, date of birth, registration number, registered email address, and mobile number.
The applicants will be evaluated on the basis of performance given in all phases of the recruitment. Get the current job openings details here
|Recruiter||High Court of Odisha, Cuttack|
|Designation||Assistant Section Officer|
|Exam Name||Prelims & Mains|
|Salary||Rs: 35,400 - 1,12,400 /-|
|Join our Telegram|
Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Vacancy 2023 Details
The court reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Job Profile||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||199|
High Court of Odisha ASO Cuttack Notification: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream
- Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Kindly Check the High Court of Odisha recruitment notification about qualification details.
- Between 21 – 32 Years
- Refer to the Official notification of the Odisha High Court for age limit and relaxation.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Application Test
- Viva-Voce Test
- Kindly refer Odisha High Court vacancy notification to get more details about it.
- Rs: 35,400 – 1,12,400 /- Per Month
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming High Court job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Procedure
Enthusiastic contenders are required to apply online through the official website. To apply click the link “Apply Online” which will open the application form. Like this more Engineering Jobs, kindly use this link to view it
- Interested aspirants should fill in all the essential fields with the correct information is mandatory.
- Entrants should have a valid email id for registration.
- Nominees must possess self-attested certificates photocopies of photos, educational qualifications, Experience & Age proof, etc. in the prescribed format on the online portal.
- Challengers shall be produced the following documents in original with a set of photocopies for verification along with self-attested photocopies during apprentice training.
- Then Contenders have to ensure all the registered information and verify their eligibility before submission.
- After submission, contenders should download and take a hard copy of the application, E-receipt for their future reference.
- Contenders are recommended to apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
Application Fee details
Payment by any other mode is not valid or acceptable. Applications submitted without prescribed fees/patterns will be summarily rejected. Reservation category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as general categories and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates. After successfully filling out the application form and completing the process of uploading all the required documents, the candidates have to pay the application fee. Check the application log
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.500 /-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: NIL***
- Payment Mode: Online
Cracking upcoming exams is not that difficult if you work hard. Naukrimessenger.com will help you to do so. Join our Telegram channel page now with the direct link provided on our homepage to get guidance and stay on the right track of preparation. You will also get other features that will help you. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!