Indian Post GDS Previous Year Cut Off 2023 | Gramin Dak Sevak Previous Year Cut Off 2022 | Post Office GDS State Wise Cut Off | Download Expected Cut Off Marks Category Wise For Each State
Indian Post GDS Previous Year Cut Off 2023 | Post Office GDS State Wise Cut Off @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in cut off marks: The Indian Post conducts a recruitment drive every year to select appropriate and deserving claimants for the vacancies for Gram Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts. According to a recent announcement, candidates will not appear for the exam this year. Instead, the Gram Dak Sevak examination will be conducted on the basis of the performance of the jobseekers in the Class 10th examination. There will be no written test in Gram Dak Sevak Selection Process 2022, instead, competitors will be selected on the basis of their 10th-grade marks and a qualifying list to be published by the Recruitment Commission. Indian Postal GDS Previous Year Cut Off 2022 full details are given below.
ALSO CHECK: India Post Office GDS Cut Off 2022 Merit List
Check the previous year’s cutoffs for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment mentioned in the below section. Given below the category wise cut off this cut off is for Indian Post GDS Previous Year Cut Off 2022 & Post Office GDS State Wise Cut Off Eligibility will be selected only on the basis of the merit list (10th class examination basis). In addition, no priority will be given to past experience, service knowledge, and other parameters.
The Commission will soon release the cut-off marks for the selection of applicants. Read the entire article carefully to understand the knowledge about India Post GDS Cut Off. The Indian Post Office GDS Bharti cut-off marks will be released for each state. The commission did not say when the cut-off marks would be released. This article provides all the important information related to India Post GDS Cut Off, selection process, Results, Merit list, state-wise cut-off marks, etc. Process.
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Join our Telegram|
India Post GDS recruitment 2023: Selection Process
Contenders will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the matriculation examination. Interviewees’ scores will be circled to an accuracy of 04 decimal places and will be added to the qualifying list for the selection process. Eligibility will be selected only on the basis of the merit list (10th class examination basis). In addition, no priority will be given to past experience, service knowledge, and other parameters. Older entrants will be preferred if they have the same marks.
If there is still balance, applicants will be further selected in the given order: ST Female, SC Female, OBC Female, EWS Female, UR Female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS Male, UR Male.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Indian post office job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, Cut off marks, Merit list, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other State/ Central Govt jobs details on this page.
Indian Post GDS Cut Off State Wise | Post office GDS State Wise cut off
State Wise Gramin Dak Sevak Postal Circle Cut Off
In the below section we have briefly discussed the expected cut-off scores based on the type of nominees. The following table dictates the scores of claimants selected the previous year from different states. You can get an idea from the following percentage for this year’s GDS cut-off scores.
Here you can get the West Bengal GDS Previous year Cutoff, Bihar GDS Previous Year cut-off, AP Postal GDS Results cut-off marks, UP GDS Merit List cut-off marks, TN Postal Circle GDS Cut off marks, etc. Here you can get the latest & upcoming TN Govt Jobs
|Jammu and Kashmir||97.6667||95||90.65||96.4||95.1667||87.4|
Indian Post GDS Previous Year Cut Off 2022
India Post GDS Cut-Off Marks 2018
India Post GDS Cut-Off Marks 2019
India Post GDS Cut-Off Marks 2020
GDS Result 2022 Resolution of Tie
When two or more claimants compile a qualifying list, the relevant authority uses tie-breaking criteria to determine the order of eligibility. The resolution of the tie between the applicants’ scores is determined using the criteria given in the same order below. Get more Karnataka Govt Jobs here
- Preference will be given to older applicants – based on the candidate’s date of birth.
- If the balance persists, the female list Tribal (ST) candidate will be given preference.
- If the balance persists, the female list caste (SC) candidate will be preferred.
- If the balance persists, a female candidate from the Other Backward Classes-OBC category will be preferred.
- If the balance is maintained, a female candidate in the Economically Vulnerable Group (EWS) will be ranked higher. If a draw has not yet been settled, a female candidate from the Unreserved (UR) category will be preferred.
- If the balance persists, priority will be given to the Male List Tribes (ST) If the balance is not yet settled, the female list caste (SC) candidate will be given preference
- If the balance is still in place, the male candidate from the Other Backward Classes (OBC) will be given preference.
- If the balance is maintained, the economically weaker category (EWS) – males will be in the top rankings
- If a draw has not yet been settled, lastly, preference will be given to a male candidate belonging to the Unreserved (UR) category.
Method to download: Indian Post State Wise Gramin Dak Sevak Postal Circle Cut Off
- Go to the official website portal @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Enter the homepage & seek the Indian post office GDS Cut off marks PDF
- then tap on it to view & verify
- Download it for future reference
For more information on the upcoming Exam Study Material for Preparation go to the attached article. Naukrimessenger.com keeps you informed about all of the newest announcements and events. To take advantage of some interesting job openings, join our Telegram Channel page & follow us