NSIT Recruitment 2021 | LDC, Library Assistant, Asst. Professor & Other Posts | 151 Total Vacancies | Last Date: 31.07.2021 | Apply Online @ nsit.ac.in
NSIT Recruitment 2021: Netaji Subhas University of Technology has recently advertised a recruitment notification to invite applications from eligible aspirants for the Non-Teaching (Group B&C) i.e., Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Jr. Steno, Upper Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Junior Mechanic, Head Clerk, Senior Technical Assistant, Assistant Store Keeper, Jr. Programmer and Technical Assistant post and Faculty post (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor). As per the NSIT notification, there are 151 vacancies are allocated for the above said Teaching Faculty vacancies. Interested aspirants may apply via online mode @ www.nsit.ac.in/recruitment or nsit.ac.in. The last date for submission of online application is 16.07.2021 (Teaching Faculty) and 31.07.2021 (Non-Teaching) posts.
|Recruiter||Netaji Subhas University of Technology|
|Designation||Teaching Faculty & Non-Teaching Post|
Also, Teaching post applicants need to submit the hard copy of online application within 02nd August 2021. According to the NSIT Teaching & Non-Teaching vacancy notification, the selected candidates will be appointed at Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT), Dwaraka, New Delhi. The NSUT online application, required educational qualifications, experience, terms and conditions of appointment and further details are available in the official website @www.nsut.ac.in. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease as per the requirements of the concerned authority.
NSUT/ NSIT Vacancy 2021 Details
|Jr. Steno & UDC||18|
|Library Asst. & Jr. Mechanic||23|
|Head Clerk & STA||10|
|Asst. Store Keeper & Jr. Programmer||14|
NSIT Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment Notification Details
Selection may be based on Written Test/ CBT/ Practical test/ Lab Test/ Interview. All qualifications are only from recognized board/ institute/ college/ University. Job seekers who are also seeking government Jobs, may follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about NSIT Teaching vacancy/ NSUT Non-Teaching jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links are given below.
- Teaching Faculty: Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ B.S/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S/ Ph.D/ Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with required experience.
- Non-Teaching Posts: Candidates should possess 12th/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/ BA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.Com/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized board/ institute/ University.
- Professor: 55 years
- Associate Professor: 50 years
- Assistant Professor: 35 years
- Non-Teaching Posts: For Head Clerk (30 years) and for other posts (27 years).
- Teaching Faculty post: Written Test, Interview & Document Verification
- Non-Teaching post: Computer Based Test/ Personal Interview/ Skill Test/ Lab Practical Test
NSUT Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs Application Procedure
Willing and suitable applicants may download the NSIT/ NSUT official notification and online application form from its official website @ www.nsit.ac.in. Before applying all candidates must read the official notification “Advertisement for Non-Teaching positions at NSUT & Advertisement for Faculty Positions in Civil Engineering Department”. To apply candidates need to pay the application fee.
Teaching Faculty Registration & Processing fee:
- For General/OBC /EWS Category Candidates: Rs. 2,000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Non-Teaching Post: No fee for For SC/ST/PwD Candidates
Candidates who are going to apply for the Teaching post, have to submit the hard copy of the online application form with self-attested copies of all supportive documents to the prescribed address “The Registrar, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078 on or before 02.08.2021 (Monday).
Last Date for submission of online application:
- Teaching Faculty post: 16.07.2021
- Non-Teaching post: 31.07.2021
|Advt No||No. NSUT/FACULTY/ 2021/01 & No. NSUT/ Non-teaching/ 2021/ 02|