SSC Exam Notification 2020 – Constable (Exe.)- Male & Female Posts – Total Vacancies: 5846 – Last Date: 07.09.2020 – Apply online @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Exam Notification 2020: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct an Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police. SSC is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. As per the SSC notification 5846 vacancies are opened for the Constable (Exe.) post. Contenders who are seeking Central government job can apply for this post. Interested eligible contenders may apply to the SSC latest new vacancy in prescribed method as given in the SSC Recruitment 2020 notification and the last date to submission of application is 07.09.2020.
|Recruiter||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Designation||Constable (Executive) - Male & Female|
|Salary||Pay Level-3 (Rs.21700- 69100)|
As per the Recruitment 2020 notification pdf, the Candidates must be the citizen of India. Selected candidates will be posted in Delhi as finalized by the SSC. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. The vacancies are Tentative. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the website of the Commission @ssc.nic.in. Instructions, additional documents details, centres of examination, scheme of examination, SSC Applicant login of latest SSC latest vacancy also available in the official notification of SSC exam notification 2020. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID. All such candidates who are serving in the Armed Forces and intend to apply under Ex-Servicemen category will be required to submit NOC from the department at the time of documents verification, which will clearly mention their date of discharge from the Armed Forces.
Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted by the Commission in English and Hindi only. Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about Exam notification. Here you will get brief information about SSC latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this Exam notification.
SSC Vacancy details
|Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others))||226|
|Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)]||243|
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
- Kindly Check SSC careers 2020 notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation (as on 01.07.2020)
- Minimum 18 years to Maximum 25 years.
- Refer Official notification of SSC for age limit and relaxation.
- Computer Base Examination (CBE)
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- Kindly refer SSC CPO SI vacancy 2020 notification to get more details about it.
Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC Headquarters @ ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer official notification. Apply online registration link (SSC Login) are available in the official web portal of SSC.
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts which are
- One Time Registration (OTR),
- Filling of online Application for the Examination.
To apply Contenders needs to Login in the official website of SSC. Already registered user may use existing SSC Registration Number/ User name and Password to Login to the online application page. New User should register their profile to get Registration Number/ User name and Password (SSC Registration password) through e-mail id or Mobile number. Applicants should fill the application form completely and needs to upload photograph, signature of the candidates with required documents or certificates.
Fee Payment Details:
Applicants should pay the Application fee through online/ offline in suggested manner as given in the SSC notification.
- For all category: Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women applicants.
Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 09.09.2020
- Candidates, who wish to make cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 14.09.2020 provided the challan has been generated by them before 11.09.2020.
|Advt No||F. No. 3/2/2020–P&P-I|