BMRCL Maintainer Station Controller Syllabus 2023 | BMRCL Maintainer Syllabus | BMRCL Station Controller Syllabus | BMRCL Syllabus
BMRCL Maintainer Station Controller Syllabus 2023: The Bangalore Metro Rail Limited(BMRCL) has arranged the written examination for the post of Maintainer, Section Engineer and Station Controller / Train Operator. For that exams candidates are now searching for BMRCL Maintainer Station Controller Syllabus to check the details of which topics that they want to prepare while attending examination. To prepare well for the exam, applicants have to get the information on BMRCL SC/ TO Syllabus 2023. The syllabus gives as the details of subjects and topics that appear in the exam, that’s why official attach their examination syllabus at its official recruitment notification.
|Designation||Maintainer, Section Engineer and Station Controller / Train Operator post|
|Join our Telegram|
Candidates who want to receive good marks in the examination they are advised to undergo Bangalore Metro Rail Limited syllabus and its exam pattern. Whenever applicants have an idea of BMRCL exams then there is no problem, otherwise you have to check this entire page.
BMRCL Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|· General knowledge
· General English
· General Arithmetic
· Analytical and Quantitative Skills
· Related Subjects
|100 Questions||100 Marks|
- The written exam’s syllabus will normally be in accordance with the academic requirements and/or technical requirements established for the positions.
- There won’t be any deducted points in the written exam.
- Both English and Kannada will be used in the test.
- There will be about 100 questions on the test, and it will last about 120 minutes.
- This is the general BMRCL exam pattern used for all of the given posts.
BMRCL Maintainer Syllabus 2023/ BMRCL Station Controller Syllabus 2023
- Magnetic Circuit
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Basic Electronics
- Network Theory
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts
- Utilisation of Electrical Energy
- Power Electronics & Drives
- AC Fundamentals
- Measurement and measuring instruments
- Estimation and costing
- Electrical & Electronics Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Digital Electronics
- Analog Electronics
- Optical Instrumentation
- Systems, and Communications
- Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Electrical and Electronic Measurement
- Theory Of Machines
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators
- Engineering Materials
- Fluid Mechanics
- Industrial Engineering
- Machine Design
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- The Strength of Materials.
- Digital Logic
- Information Systems & Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Databases etc
- Programming and Data Structures Operating System
- Web technologies
- Theory of Computation
- Compiler Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Geomatics Engineering
- Construction Materials and Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Solid Mechanics
- Irrigation, Foundation Engineering
- Concrete Structures
- Structural Analysis
- Steel Structures
- Transportation Engineering, Fluid Mechanics
- Profit and Loss
- Boats & Streams
- Time & Distance
- Problems on Ages
- Time & Work
- Data Interpretation
- Pipes & Cisterns
Download BMRCL Syllabus Exam Pattern 2023
- Get its recruitment notice.
- Check the selection process.
- Then search Bangalore Metro Rail Limited syllabus for Maintainer, Section Engineer and Station Controller / Train Operator
- Then compare use this page.
- After that prepare examination.
This article is created for the purpose of the candidates who are now searching for Bangalore Metro Rail Limited syllabus exam pattern for the above said courses. If you want to get the details of BMRCL recruitment, question papers etc. then you have to visit our website (naukrimessenger.com). Because our website updates all the details frequently about BMRCL.