CGVYAPAM Food Inspector exam pattern & syllabus 2022 | CGPEB Food Civil Supplies Inspector Syllabus PDF 2022 | CGVYAPAM exam pattern PDF Notification | Download CG Vyapam Food Civil Supplies Inspector Syllabus 2022
CGVYAPAM Food Inspector exam pattern & syllabus 2022: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has been released the written examination/ test syllabus, scheme & pattern for the 84 Food Inspector Posts on its official website portal. Candidates who applied for the CG Vyapam Vacancy 2022 can download the examination syllabus & pattern on its officials (vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/ syllabus & pattern 2022) for CG VYAPAM Food Inspector recruitment 2022. Enthusiastic & desirable contenders can download the
CGPEB Food Inspector Syllabus 2022 & CG Vyapam Food Inspector Exam pattern 2022 from this page.
|Exam Name||Written test|
By the way of CG VYAPAM Food Inspector 2022 exam pattern PDF notification, the selection will be based on written test & interview. The Chhattisgarh CG Vyapam recruitment 2022 examination has been slated on 20.02.2022 under Directorate of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection
|Here you can alos check out the below given links|
|CGVYAPAM Food Inspector previous question paper – Click Here|
|CG Vyapam Recruitment – Click Here|
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the CG Vyapam upcoming job Vacancy Details, exam syllabus, eligibility, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, registration, apply online, application form, Answer Key, last date, important date, Exam dates, Admit card, pattern, previous year question papers and many other central & state government jobs details on this Naukrimessenger page.
Examination scheme 2022
- The selection for this recruitment is based on written test & interview
- The CG Vyapam FCSI 2022 examination has been scheduled on the month of February 2022
- The examination for Food Inspector under Directorate of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection has been knocked on 20.02.2022
|Paper-I: General Studies & Mental Ability||150 minutes|
|Paper-II: Concerned Subject||150 minutes|
Examination pattern 2022
- The CG Vyapam Food Inspector Exam Paper involves of 200 objective questions from various topics for 200 marks.
- The examination will be cover with total 02 parts
- The part A will have total 150 questionnaires & 150 marks
- The part B will have total 150 questionnaires & 150 marks
- Each question carries one mark
- There is a negative mark for each wrong answer
- The 1/4th/ 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The duration of the written examination will be 03 Hours/ 150 minutes
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Paper-I: General Studies & Mental Ability||150 questions||150 marks|
|Paper-II: Concerned Subject||150 questions||150 marks|
|Total||300 questions||300 marks|
Examination syllabus 2022
- PART A – General Studies & Mental Ability
- PART B – Concerned Subject
General Studies & Mental Ability syllabus (PART A)
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology
- History of Modern India with emphases upon Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Basic things about Disaster management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection etc.
Concerned Subject syllabus (PART B)
- Food chemistry
- FOOD Microbiology
- Food processing technology
- Food laws & organization
- Hygiene & sanitation
- Public & occupational health & nutrition
Carbohydrates -Structure and functional properties of mono, di&oligo-polysaccharides including starch, cellulose, pectic substances and dietary fibre; Proteins – Classification and structure of proteins in food. Lipids-Classification and structure of lipids, Rancidity of fats, Polymerization and polymorphism; Pigments-Carotenoids, chlorophylls, anthocyanins, tannins and myoglobin; Food flavours-Terpenes, esters, ketones and quinones; Enzymes- Enzymatic and non-enzymatic browning in different foods.
Characteristics of microorganisms-Morphology, structure and detection of bacteria, yeast and mold in food, Spores and vegetative cells; Microbial growth in food- Intrinsic and extrinsic factors, Growth and death kinetics, serial dilution method for quantification; Food spoilage- Contributing factors, Spoilage bacteria, Microbial spoilage of milk and milk products, meat and meat products; Food borne disease-Toxins produced by Staphylococcus, Clostridium and Aspergillus; Bacterial pathogens- Salmonella, Bacillus, Listeria, Escherichia coli, Shigella, Campylobacter; Food Hazards of natural origin – sea food toxins, biogenic amines, alkaloids, phenolic compounds, protease inhibitors and phytates.
Food processing technology:
Food processing- structure, composition, nutritional significance and types of processing methods for various categories of foods: Cereals (Rice-milling, parboiling, Barley- Pearling, malting, brewing, Corn- wet and dry milling, Wheat-milling, pulses (milling, germination, cooking, roasting, frying, canning and fermentation), and oil seeds (extraction and refining) , Fruits & vegetables (canning, drying and dehydration, concentration, freezing, IQF, thawing and plantation crops (primary and secondary processing of Tea, Coffee and Cocoa), Spices (Oleoresin and essential oil extraction), Meat, fish and poultry (ante mortem inspection, slaughtering and dressing, post mortem examination, canning, curing, smoking, freezing, dehydration), milk (receiving, separation, clarification, pasteurization, standardization, homogenization, sterilization, UHT).
Food laws & organization:
Overview of Food Safety Standards Act 2006, Food Safety Standards Rules & Regulations, 2011 (Licensing and registration of food businesses, Food product standards & Additives, Packaging & labelling, Contaminants, toxins and residues, Laboratory and sample analysis, Prohibition and restriction on sales), Organizational hierarchy, Powers and duties of Food business Operator, Food Safety Officer, Designated Officer, Food Analyst; Food recall and Traceability, Other Acts
Hygiene & sanitation
Hygiene and sanitation in food sector – pest control measures, Garbage and Sewage disposal,Water – Sources, purification, Hazards Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Hygienic Practices (GHP), Good laboratory Practices (GLP)
Public & occupational health & nutrition
Public Health: Definition of Public Health and Associated Terms, Current Concerns in Public Health : Global and Local, Core functions and scope of public health, History of public health and evolution of Public Health, Concept of health and disease, Natural history of disease, Levels of prevention, Concept of health and disease, Natural history of disease, Determinants of health, Infectious Disease and Germ Theory, Introduction to public health ethics, Globalization and Health, Governance in Health, International Health Regulations, Indian Health Systems.
Method to download the: CG Vyapam Food Civil Supplies Inspector Syllabus & pattern 2022
Visit the official website portal at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. After that surf the CGPEB Food Inspector Syllabus & Pattern 2022 & tap on it to download it