IDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023 | IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus | IDBI Grade A Syllabus | IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
IDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023: Do you intend to submit a 2023 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment application? You have come to the correct place. The IDBI Bank Assistant Manager announcement has been published by the Industrial Development Bank of India. If you study all of the topics provided under each subject, you will probably get a good grade on the written test. In recent years, the level of competition has significantly increased. To proceed to the next phase, candidates must, however, meet the cut-off scores. Before beginning their preparation, the applicants must have a general understanding of the IDBI Grade A syllabus.
|IIFCL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023||IIFCL Assistant Manager (Grade A) Books 2023|
|IIFCL Assistant Manager (Grade A) Previous Year Question Paper||IIFCL Assistant Manager (Grade A) Salary 2023|
|Join our Telegram|
Examinations for positions with high competition are getting harder. In order to perform at their best, candidates are either overly stressed out or worried about their exam preparation. The main tool for the exam preparation should be IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern and IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus, without this details candidate cannot perform well in the examination. They always conduct online test as the selection process for the Assistant Manager post. Candidates who need to prepare in an effective manner are on the right path they first download IDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Syllabus, that are available on this page.
- Online Test (OT)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT)
IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test/Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||Composite time of 2 hours|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness/ Computer/IT||60||60|
- The above tests except the tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
IDBI Grade A Syllabus
- Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness/ Computer/IT
This are the topics for IDBI Assistant Manager syllabus.
IDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023
Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Alpha-numeric/ Alphabetical Series
- Analytical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Ordering and Ranking
- Data Sufficiency
- Analysis & Data Interpretation
- Coding and Decoding
- Circular Seating Arrangement – Facing Inside/Outside
- Linear Seating Arrangement
- Double Line-up
- Blood Relations
- Directions and Distances
- Coded Inequalities
- Statement and Conclusion
- Statement-Course of Action
- Grammar (verb, prepositions, adverbs, articles, tenses, etc.)
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Para jumbles
- Sentence Improvement
- Correct Word Usage
- Spelling Based Questions
- Synonyms/ Antonyms
- Fill in the blanks – Single, Double
- Paragraph Completion
- Multiple Meaning/ Error Spotting
- Paragraph Completion
- Phrase Replacement
- One Word Substitution
- Idioms and Phrases
- Number Series
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Time and Work
- Number System
- Data Sufficiency
- Ratio and Proportion
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equation
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Problems of Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Linear Equation
- Permutation and Combination
- Mixture and Allegations
- Mensuration and Geometry
- Current Affairs
- Bank Rates, KYC, Bank Abbreviations.
- Reserve bank of India (RBI) – Structure & Function
- Banking Terms
- Financial Terms
- Indian Budget
- GDP/ GNP
- NDP/ NNP
- Economic Survey
- Economic Current Affairs
- Banking and Finance – Free GK PDF
- Indian Financial System
- Financial Markets – Its Types
- Financial Institutions of India
- People in News/ New Appointments
- Government Schemes
- Important Days – Date, Theme, Location
- Awards, and Honours
- Sports News
How Are the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Marks Calculated?
- There are 200 questions and 200 marks in the exam.
- You will receive 1 mark in the preliminary exam for each correct response.
- For each incorrect answer, a negative marking of 0.25 will be applied.
- Total Marks = 1 * (Total Correct Answers) – (0.25) * (Total Correct Answers) (total no of wrong answers).
How to get IDBI Grade A Syllabus 2023
- Visit its official website.
- Get the official notification.
- Check IDBI Assistant Manager syllabus and its exam pattern.
- or use the under given link.
- Get the exam details.
- Then attend exam on the prescribed date.
If you are interested to know more details about IDBI Assistant Manager Grade A syllabus and its exam pattern, you need to visit our website (naukrimessenger.com).