IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Syllabus 2023 | IOCL Non Executive Syllabus | IOCL Pipelines Non Executive Syllabus | IOCL Non Executive Syllabus Pdf
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Syllabus 2023: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has planned to conduct written test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst, Junior Material Assistant and Junior Nursing Assistant. Candidates who want to download IOCL Non Executive recruitment Syllabus, they are requested to use this page. This page gives the complete details of IOCL JEA syllabus and its exam pattern. Without syllabus, candidates cannot get good scores in the examination. The detailed IOCL Non Executive Exam Pattern is also available for the candidates interested in this recent IOCL job update.
|Join our Telegram
We also included the steps in the IOCL Pipelines Division Non-Executive selection procedure 2023 for the benefit of applicants. There will be no subjective questions. The maximum marks and minimum qualifying marks for non-executive written exam is given below. For all the examination the IOCL did not mark negative marking for all the examinations. To know more details just use this page.
IOCL Recruitment Process
- Written Test
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
- The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
These are the selection process for IOCL Non-Executive jobs.
- Candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
IOCL Non-Executive Exam Pattern
|No. of Questions
|General Attitude including quantitative aptitude
|Basic English Language Skills
- Admit cards for Written Test will be issued to all prima-facie eligible candidates on the basis of the details furnished in Online-Application form.
- Scrutiny of documents submitted by the candidates will be carried out post Written Test.
- Candidate securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Syllabus
General Attitude including Quantitative Aptitude
- Alligations and mixtures
- Problems on Age
- Averages, Mean, Median and Mode
- Data Interpretation
- Games and Races
- Heights and distances
- LCM and HCF
- Number System – Fractions, Decimals
- Points, lines and angles
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportions
- Remainder theorem and unit digit
- Sets and Venn Diagrams
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Time and Work
- Work and Wages
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making
- Paper Folding
- Pattern Series and Sequences
- Shape Construction
Basic English Language Skills
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Vocabulary/Word Association
- Sentence Completion
- Error Spotting
- Active/Passive Voices
Here on this full page, we are given the complete details of IOCL recruitment syllabus, if you are interested to know more details about IOCL just visit our website (naukrimessenger.com).