JNU Non-Teaching Syllabus 2023 | Jawaharlal Nehru University Non-Teaching Syllabus | JNU Junior Assistant Syllabus | JNU Syllabus
JNU Non-Teaching Syllabus 2023: The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has published the Scheme of Examination. The components of Written Test (Paper-I & Paper–II)- Skill Test & Interview/Personality Test and its syllabus for recruitment to the non-teaching posts by direct recruitment. The questions are in MCQs types. Applied candidates are requested to download Jawaharlal Nehru University non-teaching syllabus by using this page. This page gives as the direct link to download JNU syllabus at the end of the page. Here, we are providing the details of its syllabus along with exam pattern, minimum qualifying marks and its uses on this page, so you have to just scroll down and get these details.
- Staring Date: 17.02.2023
- Last date: 10.03.2023
- Exam Date: Notify later.
|Recruiter||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Join our Telegram|
Not all the organization/ University provides syllabus at its official website. The JNU provides syllabus and scheme of examination under its recruitment section. So candidates can view and download their JNU Non-Teaching recruitment syllabus without checking other websites. The most important thing for the examination is syllabus and its exam pattern. If you want to know full details about its JNU Junior Assistant syllabus, just use this page.
Details in the JNU Recruitment Non-Recruitment Syllabus 2023
- Exam Pattern
- Name of the posts
- Syllabus Topics
- Maximum marks
- Qualifying marks etc.
- Written Test (Paper-I & Paper–II)
- Skill Test & Interview/Personality Test
JNU Non-Teaching Exam Pattern
|Test Components||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||30||60||2 Hours|
|Test of Language: English Or Hindi||30||60|
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers in paper I and paper II to the tune of 1/4th of marks allocated per question.
- The question paper would be bilingual (English and Hindi).
- The weightage will be 70% for written examination and 30% for Personality Test/ Interview.
JNU Recruitment Minimum Qualifying Marks
- For General/EWS Candidates: 40%
- For OBC (NCL) candidates: 35%
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates: 35%
Uses of JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment Syllabus/ JNU Junior Assistant Syllabus 2023
- A syllabus is a document that outlines all the essential information about the exam.
- A study schedule helps appropriately keep up with the examination syllabus.
- The syllabus describes exam pattern.
- It helps you to prioritize the chapters for your further study plan.
How to download Jawaharlal Nehru University Non-Teaching Syllabus 2023
- Browse JNU official website.
- Get the recruitment section.
- Then read the details carefully.
- Search JNU non-teaching syllabus.
- If it is available, then download it.
- Otherwise wait for the update of JNU syllabus.
- The link to download Jawaharlal Nehru University syllabus is provided below.
Further details of previous year questions papers, recruitment, admit card etc. is available on our website (naukrimessenger.com).