MP Power Generating Company JE AE Syllabus 2023 | MPPGCL AE JE Syllabus | MPPGCL Syllabus | MPPGCL Junior Engineer Syllabus
MP Power Generating Company JE AE Syllabus 2023: The Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd. (MPPGCL) has organised the online examination/ computer based test for filling up of 453 vacancies. The CBT will be conducted for the posts of Assistant Engineer/ Manager, Accounts Officer/ Manager, Fire Officer, law Officer, Shift Chemist, Junior Engineer, Manager & Others. Candidates who are applied for these posts, they are requested to first download MPPGCL AE JE Syllabus to prepare for the examination. Yet, a large number of candidates are still unable to locate the reliable source where they can obtain the MPPGCL AO, JE Syllabus 2023 for their preparation.
|Recruiter||Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd. (MPPGCL)|
|Designation||AE, JE & Others Post|
|Join our Telegram|
We have now compiled the most recent and updated MPPGCL Accounting Officer Syllabus 2023 for the benefit of the applicants, keeping all of these circumstances in mind. Now, keep in mind the crucial truth that you can definitely get good marks if you prepare using the MPPGCL Syllabus. There are many benefits to using the mppgcl.gov.in exam pattern and syllabus as a preparation tool. You will now have a better understanding of how marks will be weighted. In search of the 2023 MPPGCL Junior Engineer Syllabus? then you’ve come to the right place. All candidates can visit our website straight away if they are looking for study materials. We are attempting to include the entire MPPGCL Syllabus 2023 down on this page.
MPPGCL Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Relevant Discipline||75||2 hours|
|General Awareness & Aptitude||25|
|Total: 100 Marks|
- The questions are form Multiple Choice based.
- The duration of the exam should be 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Online examination/ CBT will be conducted in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
MPPGCL AE JE Syllabus 2023/ MPPGCL Syllabus
Assistant Engineer (IT) and Junior Engineer (T&D Network)
1. Engineering Mathematics
2. Digital Logic
3. Computer Organization and Architecture
4. Programming and Data Structures
6. Theory of Computation
7. Compiler Design
8. Operating System
10. Computer Networks
1. Basic concepts.
2. Circuit law.
3. Magnetic Circuit.
4. AC Fundamentals.
5. Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
6. Electrical Machines.
7. Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
8. Synchronous Machines.
10. Transmission and Distribution.
11. Estimation and Costing.
12. Utilization and Electrical Energy.
13. Basic Electronics.
14. Electrical and Electronic Engg. Materials
16. Electrical Machine-I
17. Electrical Instruments and Measurements
18. Power plant Engg
19. Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Powers
21. Installation Maintenance & Repair of Electrical Machines
22. Switch Gear and Protection
23. Industrial Electronics and Control
24. Electrical design, Drawing & Estimating
25. Utilization of Electrical Energy
26. Electrical Machine-II
27. Control System & Process Application
28. Principles of Digital Electronics
29. Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation
2. Business Laws
3. Company Law
4. Cost Accounting
5. Financial Management
7. Advanced Accounting
8. Auditing and Assurances
1. AC Fundamentals
2. Power Systems
3. Magnetic Circuit
4. Network Theory
5. Power Electronics & Drives
6. Utilization of Electrical Energy
7. Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts
8. Electrical Machines
9. Estimation and costing
10. Analog and Digital Electronics
11. Measurement and measuring instruments
12. Basic Electronics etc.
General Awareness and Aptitude
1. Science & Technology.
2. Economy – India.
3. Current Events – National & International.
4. Culture & Heritage – India & MP.
5. Geography – India & Madhya Pradesh.
6. General Polity.
7. History – India & MP.
8. Environmental Studies etc.
3. Non-Verbal Series.
5. Alphabet Series.
6. Cubes and Dice.
7. Clocks & Calendars.
10. Number Series.
11. Blood Relations.
13. Time & Work.
14. Decision Making.
15. Arithmetical Reasoning.
16. Data Interpretation.
17. Decimals & Fractions.
18. Number Systems.
19. Profit & Loss.
20. Whole Numbers.
21. Ratio and Proportion.
22. Mixtures & Allegations.
23. Embedded Figures.
25. Number Ranking.
27. Time and Distance.
30. Ratio and Time.
If you want to know more details of MP Power Generating Company JE AE Syllabus and its question papers, just use our website (naukrimessenger.com).