NHM Karnataka CHO Exam syllabus & pattern 2022 | Karnataka NHM CHO Syllabus 2022 | DHFWS Community Health Officer Exam pattern PDF Notification Download
NHM Karnataka CHO Exam syllabus & pattern 2022: National Health Mission Karnataka has freshly pushed online examination scheme, pattern & syllabus 2022 to the advertisement against the number of HFW/NHM/ CPHC-UHC/Integrated/30/2021-22 for the 680 Community Health Officer (CHO) posts. Prepared & desirable candidates can download the NHM Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services Pattern 2022/ NHM Karnataka CHO job vacancy 2022 Exam syllabus as prescribed under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka and MoHFW website
|Designation||Community Health Officer|
|Official Website||http://karunadu.karnataka.gov.in |
As per the NHM Karnataka CHO Exam syllabus & pattern 2022 PDF notification, the selection will be based on the online Examination/Test, Examination Merit List & Interview. For more details about the NHM Karnataka upcoming job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Age limit, Selection process, last date, important date, login, Result, application form, Answer Key,exam pattern, CHO post in Karnataka, Registration, Exam dates, Admit card, exam syllabus, previous year question paper, Notification PDF and many other state/central government jobs details on this Naukrimessenger page
|Here you can also check out the NHM Karnataka CHO recruitment & old model papers
- NHM Karnataka CHO previous year question paper – Click here
|Examination Timing Details
|The exam will start at 11.00 AM and end at 12.30 PM and the date will be announced on the NHM website
|The reporting time at the examination center will be at 10.00 AM
Examination Scheme 2022
- The selection will be made on the basis of roster cum merit as per the reservation policy applicable to the concerned districts on the basis of government regulations including placing additional list of applicants in the waiting list.
- In districts where applicants are not available according to the missing list, districts for regression posts should implement a further follow-up list according to the 1-1000 roster list because it is an essential duty of the state to provide health services to the community under the strengthening of comprehensive primary health care maintenance services.
- After the examination for SC-HWCs, the SC-HWCs will be placed on the basis of the marks obtained in the examination for the CHOs of the CPCH Integrated Curriculum (e 2020-21 batch onwards).
- If eligible KK candidates (HK regional candidates) in KK districts are not available under the roster system, then Kalyana Karnataka (KK) candidates will be considered for selection.
- If the applied candidates number is exceeding the limit (>4000), To follow the COVID appropriate behavior (CAB) as per Govt guidelines, an additional online exam will be conducted on the same day in same centers (i.e two batches in same day) timings for online exams to batch-2 is from 3.00pm to 4.30pm.
- Candidates will be allocated randomly for batch-02, to take exams in afternoon it will be intimated in admission ticket/ Hall ticket
Examination Pattern 2022
- The NHM Karnataka jobs 2022 online examination will be online in objective type
- The duration of the online examination is 90 minutes.
- The number of questionnaire will be asked for this NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 is total 80 questions
- The total marks for this NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2022 allotted is 100 scores
- Each question in general carries 1 marks – Sixty questions for 60 marks
- But skill based 20 questions will carry 2 marks – 20 questions for 40 Marks
Examination Syllabus 2022
- Nursing Foundation
- Community Nursing/ Public Health Nursing
- Medical /Surgical Nursing
- MCH /OBG
- General aptitude &Pediatrics
- Practical skill analysis and skill based Questions
- Nutrition and Diet related
- Anatomy, Physiology & pharmacology
- All National Health Programme as described in MoHFW website
- Ayushman Bharath –HWC 12 packages of services as described in MoHFw website
Method to download the: NHM Karnataka CHO Exam pattern & syllabus 2022
Visit the official website portal at karunadu.karnataka.gov.in. Enter into the homepage & surf the HFW/NHM/ CPHC-UHC/Integrated/30/2021-22 – Community Health Officer (CHO) Exam pattern & syllabus. After that tap on it to download for future reference