NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Exam Syllabus 2022 | NIELIT Exam Syllabus 2022 | NIELIT Scientist B Exam Pattern | NIELIT Group A Exam pattern, syllabus 2022 notification PDF Download @ nielit.gov.in/ meity.gov.in
NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Exam Syllabus 2022: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is out the written examination syllabus for the post of 16 Scientist B Group A against the advertisement number of NIELIT/NDL/MeitY/2021/3. Eager & capable candidates can download the NIELIT scientist b recruitment 2022 Examination syllabus/ pattern PDF Notification on its officials – nielit.gov.in/ meity.gov.in/ recruit-delhi.nielit.gov.in
As per the NIELIT Exam pattern/ syllabus 2022 PDF notification, the selection will be based on the method of written examination & interview. Keep following naukrimessenger website to know upcoming latest NIELIT Jobs 2022, apply online, exam date, syllabus for ece,previous year question papers with answers, salary, n eligibility, admit card , notification, Exam pattern, answer key, merit list and many more updates instantly about state & central government jobs
Here you can also check out
- The final selection of qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Scientist ‘B’ is based on the combined performance of the claimants in both the written test and the interview
- The weight-age of marks for written test and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15.
- It is compulsory to appear for the interview after qualified in the written exam.
- Only elected contenders will be invited for interview on the basis of eligibility status and reservation policy as per 1: 3 i.e., number of vacancies and number of appropriate candidates in written test.
- Necessary documents will be verified during the interview for the post of Scientist ‘B’.
Examination pattern/ syllabus
- The Written Examination will be Objective type OMR based
- The examination will be consisting of questionnaires from Technical and Generic Area.
- The duration of written Examination will be 03 hours.
- There will be a total of 120 Objective type questions with 65% questions from the technical area of the respective stream and 35% questions from the generic area.
- Each Questionnaire will carry 01 mark
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Cut-off marks for passing the written test are 50% for General and EWS category, 40% for OBC applicants and 30% for SC/ ST/ PWD applicants.
- The cut-off marks specified apply to the overall score i.e., technical and generic combined) for each category/ area (technical/ general) separately.
- The stream wise syllabus for the written examination for the post of Scientist B is available on the official website portal.
- The Generic Area will comprise of Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
Steps to download: NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Exam Syllabus/ pattern 2022
Visit the official website portal at recruit-delhi.nielit.gov.in/ nielit.gov.in/ meity.gov.in. Enter into the homepage & seek the Scientist B Group A Examination pattern/ syllabus. After that tap to download it for future reference