Uttarakhand Police Head Constable Syllabus PDF 2022 | Uk police HC syllabus 2022 in Hindi | UKSSSC Police Recruitment 2022 Exam pattern & syllabus PDF Download @ sssc.uk.gov.in
Uttarakhand Police Head Constable Syllabus PDF 2022: Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has been released the examination pattern, scheme & syllabus 2022 against the advertisement number of 44/UKSSSC/ 2022 for the UK Police Head Constable (HC) posts in the Uttarakhand Police Telecommunication Department. Interested hopefuls can download the written examination Uttarakhand UK Police Head Constable syllabus & pattern 2022 PDF Notification on its officials (www.sssc.uk.gov.in syllabus & pattern 2022). The Uttarakhand Police Syllabus PDF in Hindi has been given end of this page
|Designation||UK Police Head Constable|
By the way of Uttarakhand Police Head Constable pattern PDF notification, the selection will be based on written Examination (लिखित परीक्ष), Physical Measurements Test (PET) (शारीरिक मापतोल ), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (शारीरिक दक्षता), Scrutiny of documents (दस्तावेजों के जांच) & Medical Examination (मेडिकल जांच)
|Also check out the|
- For more details about the upcoming UKSSSC job Vacancy Details, eligibility, उत्तराखंड पुलिस कांस्टेबल आयु सीमा, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, UKSSSC Uttarakhand Police HC Bharti 2022, previous year question paper, Answer Key, Exam dates, Head Constable Syllabus, Exam pattern, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
|Minimum qualification marks|
|General & OBC: 45%|
Examination Scheme 2022
- The Selection Process consists of 05 different stages namely written Examination (लिखित परीक्ष), Physical Measurements Test (PET) (शारीरिक मापतोल), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (शारीरिक दक्षता), Scrutiny of documents (दस्तावेजों के जांच) & Medical Examination (मेडिकल जांच)
- Interviewees should be qualified in PST and PET levels before appearing for the written test.
- The final selection of candidates for the post of Police Constable is based on the performance of the candidates at all stages of the selection process.
- The written test will be conducted for a total of 100 marks, with one mark for each correct answer and 0.25 negative marks for all incorrect answers.
- The Physical Standard Test and the Physical Efficiency Test are the first two stages of the selection process for the post of UK Police Head Constable
- There is no syllabus for these two levels as applicants are required to complete the required criteria for PST.
- During the PET exam, they have to do certain tasks to find out their physical fitness
PST Exam Pattern 2022
As described in the official UK Police Head Constable recruitment announcement, the UK Police Department will ensure that all applicants for the post of Police Head Constable meet the required physical measurements at the Physical Standards Examination stage
PET Exam Pattern 2022
- Contenders who qualify through a fitness test will be invited to a fitness test/ Physical Efficiency Test
- At this stage of the selection process, candidates will be awarded 100 marks based on their performance in different physical tests.
- The Selection method for this stage will be based on the below given process
|Cricket Ball Throw||20 marks|
|Long Jump||20 marks|
|Baithak & Dand (Sit)||20 marks|
|Running & Walking||20 marks|
Written examination pattern 2022
- Interviewees who qualify through PET will be selected to participate in the written examination phase of the selection process for the post of UK Police Head Constable.
- The total marks will be allotted for this exam is 100 score
- The questionnaire will be asked for this written test/ examination is total 100 questions
- All questions are multiple-choice questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- For all incorrect answers 0.25 marks will be given for negative marks.
- The duration of the written test will be 02 hours
- The written examination will be consist of total 03 papers
- The final step in the UK Police Head Constable selection process is the written test
|General Knowledge||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|General Studies||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||45 Questions||45 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Examination syllabus 2022
- General Knowledge
- General Studies
- Logical Reasoning
Method to download the: Uttarakhand Police Head Constable Syllabus PDF 2022
Visit the official website portal at sssc.uk.gov.in. Enter into the homepage & surf the Uttarakhand Police Head Constable Syllabus PDF 2022. After that tap it to download for future reference