J&K Paramedical 2021 Admission | Check J & K Paramedical Diploma exam date | JK Paramedical 10th based Diploma Entrance Test Admission @ jkbopee.gov.in
J&K Paramedical 2021 Admission & Entrance Test: J& K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) has released an admission notification for conduct of Common entrance Test for (10th Based) Paramedical Diploma (FMPHW/ MMPHW) Courses 2021. JKBOPEE is going to conduct an Entrance Exam for the Paramedical Diploma Course admissions and entrance exams 2021-2022 in Jammu and Kashmir it includes B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Tech, 10th based nursing and paramedical course. JK BOPEE will announce the Paramedical Diploma Common Entrance Test soon. After the exam date declaration, we will update all the updates regarding J&K Paramedical Diploma exam date, direct link to download admit card, JK Paramedical Diploma Course Time Table, hall Ticket, PDCET date sheet, etc. Stay connected with our Naukrimessenger website to get instant updates regarding JK Paramedica Diploma Common Entrance Test.
|Recruiter||J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination|
|Exam Name||10th based JK Paramedical Diploma Common Entrance Test|
JKBOPEE 10th Based Paramedical Diploma Course 2021 Admission & Entrance Test
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination J&K BOPEE announced a notification about 10th Based Paramedical Diploma deficient documents and for removal of deficiencies by such candidates who have applied for admission to (12th Based) Paramedical Diploma. Candidates who have not applied properly (incomplete application) i.e., upload deficient documents for the 10th based Paramedical Diploma Courses may submit their deficient documents within 06th June 2021 properly. Now JKBOPEE gave another best opportunity for submitting incomplete application/ deficient document candidates.
JK Paramedical Diploma Online Application Attachments
The interested candidates have to upload the following scanned original / self-attested certificates in PDF format with size from 100-200 KB along with the Application Form
- Domicile of UT of J&K/ UT of Ladakh as the case may be (Domicile Certificate, if not issued, at the time of filling up of online Application Form, the candidate can upload undertaking certifying that candidate shall produce the same at the time of counselling/admission). For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate.
- Qualifying marks (12th class) certificate ( where result is declared)
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate issued by the Board not issued by the Municipal Committee)
- Reserved category certificate, if any
- Any other documents, as requested
J&K Para-Medical Diploma Course Admit Card
The notification for downloading of online e- Admit Card will be issued separately if the test is conducted by JKBOPEE. The JK Paramedical Diploma Examination may be conducted at Jammu / Srinagar simultaneously.
How to download J&K Paramedical Diploma Common Entrance Test (JK PDCET) & Admission Notification 2021
- Go to the JKBOPEE official website @ jkbopee.gov.in
- Check the JKBOPEE Notice board
- Find & click on the 10th based Paramedical Diploma Course Notification “Admission Notification for conduct of Common Entrance Test for(1Oth Based) Paramedical Diploma (FMPHWMMPHW) Courses-2021 : uploading of their deficient documents, thereof. [10BPM-PN050 Dt. 25-05-2021]”
- Now you may view the J & K 10th based Paramedical Diploma Course Notification.