Odisha Jail Warder Physical Test 2022 | Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Rules | Jail Warder Qualification | Jail Warder Physical Eligibility | Jail Warder Height Male | Jail Warder Height Female
Odisha Jail Warder Physical Test 2022 | Jail Warder Notification 2022 Selection Process @ www.prisons.odisha.gov.in Physical Test: Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board Physical Exam 2022 will be conducted for candidates who qualify Paper I CBT exam. Physical examination is the second stage of the selection process. The physical test is further divided into two tests namely the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST). Candidates can be called for PET/PST at any center Across India. Relaxation will be given to PwD candidates for which required documents should be submitted on the day of the test. Get complete details about the physical examination from this article. For more upcoming State Govt JObs, click here
- The fitness test is qualifying in nature.
- Candidates selected after Paper-I will appear for PET/PST.
- Failure in the physical examination will result in disqualification.
- Applicants who are going to qualify for the physical fitness test will be called for a medical examination
- Contenders must qualify at all stages of the selection process.
- Entrants should know what are the requirements for height, weight, etc.
|Odisha Jail Warder Previous Year Question Papers||Jail Warder Recruitment 2022|
How to Prepare for Odisha Jail Warder Physical Test
Candidates appearing for this exam should keep the following things in mind while preparing for this exam. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
- It is very important to keep yourself physically fit and active.
- Remember to practice all the sports mentioned in the guidelines for PET like 100 meters race, long jump, etc. so that the candidates will be confident while performing the activities mentioned in PET.
- Get enough sleep so that you are active and excited to do PET with all your energy and effort.
OPRB Jail Warder Physical Eligibility
- Citizen of India
- Good Moral and Character
- Sound Health and Physique.
- Can speak, read and write in Odia.
- Not convicted of any criminal offense
- Not more than one husband and wife should live together.
Jail Warder Physical Eligibility: Rules
- Any grievances or complaints during physical quality measurement and physical ability test should be brought to the attention of the Chairman of OPRB immediately before the day of examination and the decision of the Chairman of OPRB should be brought in this regard. To be final and binding.
- Candidates should appear in the Physical Test at their own risk.
- The OPRB will not take any responsibility nor will accept any liability for any injury, damage, or any type of loss that may accrue to the candidate during the course of the Physical Test.
- Entrants must appear in the physical fitness test at their own risk.
- OPRB shall not be liable for any injury, damage, or loss of any kind incurred by the candidate during the physical examination.
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, Results, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!
|Recruiter||Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||CBT, PST & PET|
|Join our Telegram|
Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Odisha: Selection Process
Participators looking for Odisha Government Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with a Reasonable salary package
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Odisha job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Jail Warder Qualification
- Participants should have +2/ Higher or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized educational institution.
Odisha Jail Warder Physical Standard Test (PST)
In Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board Exam Process, PST/PET are Important Qualifying Exams. Candidates must meet the minimum physical requirements to qualify for the Physical Standard Test. These are set by the Commission separately for male and female candidates. Check details here. Get the latest Fresher Jobs here
|UR & SEBC||168 cms||55 kg|
|SC/ST||163 cms||50 kg|
|UR & SEBC||158 cms||47.5 kg|
|SC/ST||153 cms||45 kg|
|UR & SEBC||79 cms||84 cms|
|SC/ST||76 cms||81 cms|
Odisha Jail Warder Physical Endurance Test 2022 (Qualifying)
A Physical Endurance Test (PET) will be conducted for both activities, Running and Long jump. Candidates have to cover a certain distance at a certain time. Check details here. Get the current job openings details here
MEN (All Candidates)
|Running 1.6 KMS||07 minutes|
|Long jump 3.66 Meters||03 attempts|
WOMEN (All Candidates)
|Running 1.6 KMS||09 minutes|
|Long Jump 2.75 Meters||03 attempt|