Calicut University Condonation Form | Calicut University Condonation Fee | CU Condonation Form | Condonation form Calicut University pdf | Application for condonation of shortage of attendance
Calicut University Condonation Form: Students under the University of Calicut who are now searching application form for applying Calicut University Condonation, then you are landed on the right page. This page gives as the complete details of UOC application for condonation of shortage of attendance. Condonation is not granted as a matter of course; it will be granted only in cases where the students could not attain 75/80 per cent of the attendance for reasons beyond their control, provided the shortage of attendance is within the condonable limit. Applications for condonation should be accompanied by detailed statements in the form given below showing the days of absence during the academic year with reasons for each days absence.
Calicut University Condonation Form Rules
- Purpose of remittance should be clearly stated as “Fee for Condonation of Shortage of Attendance” and “Late fee for condonation”, if late fee is required. Fee and Late fee can be remitted in the same chalan.
- In the case of illness such applications should be supported by proper medical Certificate, if the absence is for 5 or more days consecutively.
- Each application should be accompanied by a Treasury Chalan receipt towards the fee remitted to the Calicut University Fund under the specific head of account of the University.
- Applications which are not specifically recommended by the Principal will not be entertained.
- Applications not conforming to the above rules will not be considered.
- The total number of working days in a semester should not be less than 90 days and for yearly course it should be between 180-190 days in a year.
- In case the shortage of attendance is beyond condonable limit such students must repeat the course for making up the shortage of attendance to become eligible for APC and then register for the examination along with their junior batch.
- The Principal should not forward the applications for condonation of those students who have shortage of attendance beyond condonable limit.
Calicut University Condonation Fee
- Condonation fee for Semester Course is Rs.350/-(for shortage upto 10%) Rs.400 (for shortage above 10%).
- A late fee Rs.1000/- should be remitted for applications received after the academic year concerned.
Calicut University Condonation Form Address
- Those who complete the details of CU Condonation Form they are advised to send the application form to the below given address.
- Address: The Registrar, University of Calicut, Calicut University P.O., Pin-673 635.
Details in the University of Calicut Condonation Form
- Name and address of the applicant
- Name of the College
- Name of the course
- Details of the Semester/year in which condonation of attendance is sought
- Date of Commencement of Examination
- Reason for absence
- Particulars of fee remitted etc.
Candidates who submit their CU Condonation form on or before the examination, they only be eligible to appear examination. For more updates you are requested to visit our website (naukrimessenger.com).Condonation form Calicut University pdf