TCS Smart Hiring 2021 for Freshers & Degree holders Passing 2020, 2021 & 2022 | Last Date: 02.11.2021 | Exam Date: 19.11.2021 | TCS Smart Hiring Registration link @ www.tcs.com/careers/tcs-smart-hiring
TCS Smart Hiring 2021: TCS Smart Hiring is especially for BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the year of passing 2020, 2021 & 2022. The TCS Smart Hiring 2021 is the gateway to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program. Freshers and UG Degree holders may make registration for the TCS Smart Hiring 2021 opportunity. The TCS Smart Hiring registration will be closed on 02nd November 2021 (02.11.2021). Willing and eligible aspirants may apply via online mode using tcs smart hiring 2021 login @www.tcs.com/ careers/ tcs-smart-hiring.
|Recruiter||TCS Smart Hiring|
|Exam Name||TCS Smart Hiring|
Already TCS has officially announced the TCS Smart Hiring 2021 exam date. As per the announcement the TCS Smart Hiring exam will be held on 19th November 2021 (19.11.2021). Contenders maty choose Information Technology (IT) or BPS sector, when they creating new profile. TCS urge the applicants to complete the entire application process, including ‘Apply for Drive’ at the earliest to avoid last minute rush. Apply for Drive is mandatory for all TCS Smart Hiring 2021 participants. If any candidate didn’t click ‘Apply For Drive’ means the candidate will not be considered for TCS Smart Hiring. NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) students may also be part of the exam if they have a full-time degree. Here you can get more Freshers Jobs.
TCS Smart Hiring 2021 for Freshers & Graduates
After the successful completion of application process, candidates should click on ‘Apply For Drive’. The application form contains provision for either CGPA or percentage. Candidates need to indicate what their score or degree suggests. Applicants are suggested to be in touch with our Naukrimessenger website to know about upcoming updates like Interview date. The TCS Smart Hiring exam method (in-center or remote) selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed. Test related information will be communicated through TCS iON portal. There will be no interviews conducted on the day of the TCS Smart Hiring Test. If candidates pass in the TCS Smart Recruitment Exam, the interview schedule details will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
TCS Smart hiring Eligibility:
Eligibility criteria for TCS Smart Hiring
- Aspirants should hold BCA, B.Sc, B. Voc in CS / IT from the 2020, 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing on Full-Time courses basis by the recognized university / college.
TCS Smart Hiring 2021 Exam Pattern
- Verbal Ability: 30 Mins (24 Questions)
- Reasoning Ability: 50 Mins (30 Questions)
- Numerical Ability: 40 Mins (26 Questions)
- Total: 120 Mins & 80 Questions
How to Register for TCS Smart Hiring/ TCS Next Step Registration Link @nextstep.tcs.com and www.tcs.com
- Go to the official website @ www.tcs.com
- Initially Log on to the TCS Next Step Portal @ nextstep.tcs.com
- New user need to register themselves to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring.
- Then, Choose IT category, fill the details,and apply to the TCS Ninja drive
- Already registered user login and submit your application formand click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Select your Test Mode (In-Centre or Remote) & click on Apply
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“