GPCL Recruitment 2020 – Officer (Safety) Posts – Total Vacancies: 37 – Last Date: 31.10.2020 – Apply online @ gpcl.gujarat.gov.in
GPCL Recruitment 2020: Gujarat Power Corporation Limited is the full form for GPCL. It has recently advertised notification for the posts of Assistant Manager, Overman, Mining Sirdar, Colliery Engineer, Electrical Foreman/ Supervisor and Electrician. Online applications are invited from the eligible ITI/ Degree/ Diploma holders for above mentioned posts. Contenders who are interested to work in State government jobs in Gujarat may apply through online mode @ gpcl.gujarat.gov.in to the GPCL Gandhinagar vacancy in prescribed format as given in the GPCL notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for GPCL Officer posts 2020 @ www.gpcl.gujarat.gov.in, before the last date of online application is 31.10.2020.
|Recruiter||Gujarat Power Corporation Limited (GPCL)|
|Designation||Assistant Manager, Overman, Mining Sirdar, Colliery Engineer, Electrical Foreman/ Supervisor & Electrician|
|Job Location||Bhavnagar, Gujarat|
Lignite Mining Project, Bhavnagar. As per the GPCL recruitment 2020 Gujarat notification, the selected candidates should be liable to serve in Ghogha Syrkha Lignite Mining in Gujarat. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria and pursue all the instructions before applying for any position. Guidelines, additional documents details, Gujarat Power Corp. Ltd. online application registration link/ GPCL login of latest GPCL Gujarat jobs also available in the official notification. No changes afterwards will be accepted in any circumstance.
GPCL Mining Vacancy Details
|Electrical Foreman/ Supervisor||02|
GPCL Gujarat Officer Careers Notification Details
One candidate is allowed to apply for one post only. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about GPCL Mines latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Applicants should possess ITI/ Diploma/ Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized institute/ college/ university.
- Kindly Check GPCL jobs Gujarat notification about qualification details.
- Assistant Manager: 50-55 years.
- Overman/ Mining Sirdar/ Colliery Engineer: 50 years.
- Electrical Foreman/ Supervisor: 45 years.
- Electrician: 35 years.
- Refer Official notification of GPCL careers for age limit and relaxation.
- Merit basis/ Written Examination/ Oral Examination
- Kindly refer GPCL vacancy 2020 notification to get more details about it.
Gujarat power corporation limited Mines Application Procedure
Candidates can apply through online mode @gpcl.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs.590 (General Category) and the SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS candidates have to pay Rs.236/- online towards application fee per post. Read the given instructions as mentioned in the official notification carefully before applying for any position. Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, the candidate should read the official advertisement “Online Applications for the Contractual Posts for Ghogha Surkha Lignite Mining Project Bhavnagar” on Latest News section on the Homepage of GPCL. “APPLICATION FOR THE VARIOUS CONTRACTUAL POSTS OF GUJARAT POWER CORPORATION LIMITED”.
The following steps are required to fill up the On-line application form: Please use this step to give general information about yourself to register the profile.
Stage I (Sign UP): For profile registration, you need to have a valid Email Address.
- After entering the required information in On-line form, submit the form by clicking on SUBMIT button.
- An Email containing application number and login ID information is forwarded at your registered Email Address.
Stage II (Fill Registration Form and upload Documents):
- Fill all the required fields in the registration form.
- Upload Passport size Photograph:- (Only jpg, Maximum 100 KB).
- Upload Signature :- (Only jpg, Maximum 50 KB).
- After you click on preview & Submit button then you will be redirect to Preview Application page.
Stage III (Payment):
- After you click on Make Payment button and you have filled all required fields then you will be redirect to Payment page.
- Click On “Make Payment” button to complete your payment.
- Download and retain a copy of online application form for future use.
After submission of application, applicants should take a hard copy of generated online application and e-receipt form for their future purpose.