HSSC TGT PGT Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: TGT & PGT | Opportunity: 11947 | Last date: 26.10.2022 (TGT Post) | Apply Online @ hssc.gov.in
HSSC TGT PGT Recruitment 2022: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) conducts the recruitment exam every year for the vacancies in Teaching posts in various subjects in the Rest of Haryana (ROH) and Mewat Cadre. HSSC Haryana has released an official notification (01/2022) in September 2022 inviting online applications from adequate jobseekers to fill Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), & Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts. The competitor should have at least a Graduate + B.Ed + HTET/ CTET Pass from a recognized University or Institute to fill these 11947 vacancies under the education department of Haryana. Postulants have to fill out and submit the HSSC Teaching Recruitment Application Form online to participate in the exam. The exam date is not announced yet. It will be proclaimed soon on the official website. Age relaxation in maximum age is given to candidates belonging to certain categories. Candidates who meet the HSSC eligibility criteria prescribed by Haryana Government can fill out the application form. The eligibility criteria are given by the HSSC in the official notification @ HSSC Recruitment portal – www.hssc.gov.in recruitment 2022. To get the latest Teaching Jobs, click here
PGT Posts KEY DATES
- Apply Online Begins Date: UPDATE SOON***
- Apply Online Deadline Date: UPDATE SOON***
- Exam Date: Notify Later***
TGT Posts IMPORTANT DATES
|HSSC TGT Notification Released||27th September 2022|
|HSSC TGT Application Process Begin||5th October 2022|
|HSSC TGT Application Process End||26th October 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||28th October 2022|
|Correction Window||Notify Later***|
As per the advert number 01/2022, nominees in the middle of 18 to 42 years of age are worthy to apply for these Posts. Participators looking for Haryana Government Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package of Grade Pay 4600 – 4800/-. Challengers will be selected based on their performance in written tests and document verification. Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of HSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment in the below section. The exam date for the mentioned posts will be published in the official notification shortly. Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this HSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022. Read the entire article to get more details regarding the HSSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Designation||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) & Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Salary||Grade Pay 4600 - 4800/-|
|Join our Telegram|
HSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification
Interviews of the selected candidates will be held after the written test. Entrants who qualify for the interview will be called for document verification. TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process. Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication. Only those on the selected list will be selected for availability Vacancies will be called for the selection process. Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal @ www.hssc.gov.in 2022 vacancy in Hindi. To get the latest SSC Jobs, click here
HSSC TGT Vacancy 2022 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Name||ROH Vacancies||Mewat Vacancies|
|TGT Home Science||73||06|
|TGT Physical Education||821||246|
|TGT Social Studies (SS)||–||83|
HPSC PGT Vacancy 2022 Details
|Post Name||ROH Vacancies||Mewat Vacancies|
|PGT Computer Science||1633||78|
|PGT Fine Arts||580||17|
|PGT Physical Education||680||45|
|PGT Political Science||240||47|
|PGT Home Science||01|
HPSC PGT Subject Wise Vacancy for ROH Cadre
HPSC PGT Subject Wise Vacancy for Mewat Cadre
Haryana Teacher Bharti Notification 2022
Contenders should read the notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents with the application form in the prescribed manner as mentioned in the official notification. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- The date of the test and interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a Document Verification (DV)
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
HSSC TGT & PGT Recruitment 2022 Notification @ hssc.gov.in 2022
Online applications will be accepted by the board. Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected. After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references. Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of document verification/ interview. Get the current job openings details here
- The selected contenders will be appointed in Haryana State as decided by the HSSC
- If you are interested to participate in HSSC Recruitment, read the Notification PDF.
- vacancy applies an online link and instructions and advertisements are obtainable on the official web portal of the HSSC Recruitment portal
- The center, address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- The date of the written test and commencement of downloading of Hall Tickets will be communicated to the eligible candidates.
Haryana TGT Teacher Eligibility | Haryana PGT Teacher Eligibility
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
- Graduate with B.Ed & HTET/ CTET (Pass)
- Check HSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Between 18 – 42 Years
- Kindly refer to HSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification (DV)
- Grade Pay 4600/-
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming HSSC job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Haryana HSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Procedure
Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online. Willing applicants are required to apply online official website @ hssc.gov.in
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected
APPLICATION FEES DETAILS
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
|Category (All Posts)||Application Fees|
|General Male/Female||Rs. 150/-|
|General Female (Haryana resident)||Rs. 75/-|
|SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Male||Rs. 35/-|
|SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Female||Rs. 18/-|
|PwD (Person with Disability)/ExServiceman of Haryana||NIL***|
Important Documents Required For HSSC Teacher Application
- Scanned photograph and signature
- High school certificate
- Intermediate certificate
- Valid Photo ID with details
- Fee payment details (credit card, debit card, mobile banking, etc.)
- Other documents (if applicable)
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!