KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 | Job career: Assistant Professor | Opportunity: 82 | Last date: 04.03.2022 (Extended) | Kurukshetra University Teaching recruitment 2022 Apply Online @ kuk.ac.in
KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022: Kurukshetra University (KU) has been released the latest job notification against the number of PRDH/1238/11/24/2022/7286/31/4 to fill up the current job openings of the positions of Assistant Professors (Budgeted) in various subjects and Assistant Professors (SFS) in the subject of Law for the Institute of Law. As per the KU University vacancy 2022 Notification, there are total 82 job opportunity are allotted for this teaching job. The KU Recruitment 2022 Assistant Professor Vacancy online application has been commenced from 07.02.2022 onwards on its official web portal. The last date to submit the Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2022 online form is on 04.03.2022 (Date Extended)– www.kuk.ac.in recruitment 2022
|Recruiter||Kurukshetra University (KU)|
|Join our Telegram|
According to Haryana KUK JobS 2022 notification PDF, the selected candidates will be posted at Haryana. Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Age limit, Selection process, login, upcoming university jobs, Apply online, Registration, Result, application form, Exam dates, interview date, last date, salary details, important date and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
- The selection will be based on the method of Scrutiny of Applications, Interview & Document Verification (DV)
- Candidates who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal from 07.02.2022 onwards
- The KU Assistant Professor job vacancy application must be submit only by online mode
- There is no other mode to submit the application form
- The last date will be notify soon on its officials – kuk.ac.in Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- So interviewees are requested to keep regularly watching the KUK website portal for further updates
KU Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy 2022 Details
|Assistant Professor (Law)||05|
Kurukshetra University recruitment 2022 Assistant Professor Notification Details
Entrants have to submit the copies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents on the online portal. Seekers are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about upcoming job career opportunity notification 2022 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Job hunter should hold PG in related Subject/ NET Qualified/ Ph.D from a recognized university/ Institute
- Check KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Maximum 50 years
- Kindly refer KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Scrutiny of Applications
- Document Verification
KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Qualified competitors should apply via online and the whole application process is on online. Enthusiastic interviewees are required to apply online through official website @ kuk.ac.in. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only. Application received after the due date will be rejected. The KUK Recruitment 2022 pay scale will be paid Rs.1560- 39100/- Plus GP 6000/-
|Application fee for Gen/ ESM/ ESP/ Other State applicants is Rs.2000/-|
|Application fee for Females (Haryana) applicants is Rs.1000/-|
|Application fee for SC/ BC/ EWS applicants is Rs.500/-|
|There is no application fee for PH Candidates|
|The Payment can be made through online Mode|
|End Date||04/03/2022(Date Extended)|