Bank of India PO Interview Questions | BOI Interview Questions | Bank of India Interview Questions | Bank of India Probationary Officers Interview Questions
Bank of India PO Interview Questions: The Bank of India has sets the recruitment process as written exam and personal interview. The BOI will conduct the personal interviews of all the selected candidates. Total marks allotted for Interview will be 60. Minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General/EWS category candidates and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates. The interview also plays most important role in BOI. So, we are providing some of the Bank of India Interview Questions for the candidate’s practice. Candidates who cross the first stage of selection process, they undergo the next stage as interview. Before the interview candidates are advised to practice some Bank of India Probationary Officers Interview Questions that are given below.
How to prepare for Bank Interview
- Know the bank.
- Before your interview, familiarise yourself with the bank.
- Getting ready for the interview Any type of job interview requires appropriate clothes, but bank attire is especially upmarket.
- Draw Attention to Your Strengths.
- Be Sincere
- Provide Proven References and Display Your Personality.
Bank of India Interview Questions
- What motivates your desire to work in the banking industry?
- What are the different kinds of bank accounts, please?
- Are you familiar with both the old and new tax systems?
- What does APR mean to you?
- Are you able to distinguish between FDI and FII?
- What exactly is amortisation, please?
- How are you going to determine the debt to income ratio?
- How do you charge off?
- What do you believe the demands of the banking industry are given the ongoing change in the financial environment?
- What are the typical methods for managing your bank accounts?
- What do you mean when you say “loan grading”?
- What is a credit line?
- What does overdraft protection mean to you?
- What banking software programmes are accessible in the market?
- A financial management system is what?
- Why is a credit management system necessary?
- What are the banks’ sources of revenue?
- What do you mean when you say “balloon payment”?
- What are the many loan types that banks offer?
- What distinguishes a check from a DD (Demand Draft)?
- What do SLR and CRR mean?
- What does ACH stand for?
- Are repo rates and reverse repo rates comprehensible?
- What are the RBI’s (Reserve Bank of India) primary responsibilities?
- Can you provide further information about currency conversion?
Bank of India PO Expected Questions/ BOI Interview Questions
The questions are divided into 5 categories that are given below.
- Personal questions
- Educational Background or Career Objectives
- Banking Awareness & Current Affairs
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Hot Topics
- Current Job Profile (for working candidates)
BOI Personal questions
Below are some important queries that fall into this category that are frequently asked.
Tell me a little bit about you.
- What Makes Your Hometown Unique?
- What is your dad’s job
- Why don’t you work in your father’s company?
- Who inspires you, and why?
- What Are Your Possibilities and Limitations?
- Describe a time when you showed leadership qualities.
- Describe a time when you collaborated with a team.
What can you tell me about yourself? The majority of bank interviews begin with this query. Bank of India frequently ask questions about hometown, family business, role model, and other topics. The interview panellists are attempting to gauge your degree of confidence.
BOI Educational Background or Career Objectives
These questions are the ones that are most likely to be asked in interviews, regardless of your background—whether it’s in science, commerce, or another field.
- Why did you select this particular stream?
- What did you do after graduating?
- Why do you want to work in the banking industry?
- Why do you want to work for the government after graduating from XYZ University?
BOI Banking Awareness & Current Affairs
The following list of crucial subtopics from this area that regularly appear in interview questions.
- Fresh government programmes (Example: Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Unnat Bharat Abhiyan etc)
- Popular subjects or terms (Example: Cryptocurrency, NPA, KYC, Money Laundering, Inflation, Deflation, FDI etc)
- Current Affairs (Example: GST, FRDI Bill, BREXIT, Banking Scams, Recapitalization of Banks etc)
- Basic Banking Terms (Example: CRR, PLR, NPAs, Repo rate, Reverse Repo Rate etc)
BOI General Knowledge & Current Affairs
In interviews, general knowledge and current affairs questions are also asked. Following are some key subjects from which interview questions may be drawn:
- Important passages from the Indian Constitution
- Significant occurrences from around the globe (Election in any country, Conflict between two countries etc.)
- News Person (Example: A leader from other country visiting in our country, Sports Person etc.)
- Environmental problems (Example: Global Warming, Pollutions etc)
- Your political philosophy (for instance, which government is the best? Which political party is your favourite?
- Who would you vote for in the election, who did the previous and current governments a better job, etc.)
Questions related to your current job profile.
Tell me about your current job profile.
- Why do you want to quit your current job?
- Are you happy with your current job?
- How your experience is relevant to this position?
These are some important questions which are frequently asked Bank of India Interview questions, be prepared this question with answer to done successfully in the interview. For more information’s just visit our website (naukrimessenger.com).