LIC HFL Assistant & AM Interview Questions | LIC Assistant Interview Questions and Answers | LIC Assistant Manager Interview Questions and Answers | LIC Housing Finance Interview Questions | LIC HFL Interview Preparation Tips
LIC HFL Assistant & AM Interview Questions | How to Crack LIC Housing Finance Interview Dear Competitors!!! Do you need these frequently asked interview questions with answers from the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) – Housing Finance Limited? We think these LIC HFL Assistant & Assistant Manager interview preparation tips, which we have updated on this webpage, will help you prepare for your interview to get the best results. As the competition is very high, only a solid preparation strategy can improve candidates’ chances of getting selected. So, we will discuss some interview preparation tips to make your preparation easier. Participators looking for central government jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity
- Are you starting to panic about the upcoming LIC HFL interview? Every candidate is afraid to face this final stage of the recruitment process which will test his knowledge and skills.
- If you are prepared in advance for the questions for the interview, you can get full marks in the interview round.
- In this article, we will discuss the many possible questions asked in the interview round.
- The interview was average and the questions were related to the educational background of the applicants and the projects taken during their college.
How to Answer Interview Questions Confidently
An interview is the next round of the LIC HFL Recruitment process. Candidates must have secured the minimum qualifying marks in the interview round to qualify for the medical exam. Here you may get the Upcoming Interview Questions
- So, give a clear, concise, and compelling outline of who you are and what you’ve achieved.
- Avoid personal details. Instead, focus on skills and experience relevant to the job.
- A good trick is to discuss your present, your past, and your future.
LIC HFL Interview Preparation
Read the exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly before starting the preparation. Grab all important books and study material early so that there is no interruption in between. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now
- Prepare short and concise notes while preparing to avoid spending too much time on revision.
- Read the syllabus and start solving model papers and mock tests
- For the English language part, develop a habit of reading every day and work on your vocabulary by brushing up on your grammar.
- For the general awareness section, read magazines, newspapers, articles, and blogs related to current affairs (national and international), general knowledge, banking, finance, etc. ‘
- Find out your weak areas and work on them so that you don’t panic in the exam.
How to Crack LIC HFL Interview 2022
- Offer A Firm Handshake
- Be In control of That Slouching Back and Fidgety Hands
- Eye Contact!
- Believe in Yourself
- Do your research on the bank
- Be polite to the interviewer
- Thank the interviewer
LIC HFL Assistant & Assistant Manager Interview Tips
Know the Organization Better
- Before appearing for an interview, you should have good knowledge about the Organization, its work culture, and the latest news (if any) related to that bank.
Know Yourself Better
- We say you need to know what your strengths and weaknesses are. You can come up with real-life stories that illustrate that strength. You need to know why you made certain career decisions. Therefore, introspection is essential!
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, Results, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!
|Recruiter||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Designation||Assistant & Assistant Manager|
|Join our Telegram|
Types of LIC HFL Interview Questions
- What is your name or date of birth?
- Place of belonging?
- Name your weaknesses/ strengths.
- Tell us something important about you.
Profile Based Questions
- What have you done after graduation?
- Why choose an Insurance field job?
- Reason to leave your previous job?
- Reason to choose your stream for your graduation?
- When was LIC established?
- What do you know about Life Insurance?
- Name the types of Insurance companies that are there.
- What is the role of AAO in LIC?
- What do you mean by the word “Insurance”?
Current Affairs Knowledge
- Banking Sector
- Questions will be mainly based on politics
- New laws, and Treaties
- Awards and Recognition,
- Social Movements, etc.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Introduce yourself
- Tell us about your education and family background.
- What did you do after graduation?
- Is this your first interview? What are the other exams you gave recently?
- What does LIC HFL do?
- Can you expand CBDT? Who is the chairman?
- Do you have any computer Knowledge?
- Give me 3 good reasons why you chose LIC HFL?
- Recently, India was ranked 77 in which index? Who published it?
- Are you ready to relocate?
Expected Questions in LIC HFL Assistant & AM Interview
Questions: Personal Questions
ANSWER: These questions are usually ‘Tell me about yourself but can be asked alone.
First: Your Name
- If your name holds some significance, do mention it.
Second: Place of Birth
- If your place of birth is of historical importance, mention stories around it.
- Father’s occupation/ Mother’s occupation
- Reasons for not following in their footsteps
- Family expectations
- Location preference
- Be honest. Mention some weaknesses, but try to portray them in a positive way.
EXAMPLE: “I always take a little extra time to complete my work. But mistakes are rare in my presentation. I’ll make sure of it.”
Fifth: Role Model
- You should know everything about this person and be able to connect your goals with this person’s life And life.
- Try to avoid celebrities who have nothing to do with your career unless they have an exceptional life story
Sixth: Leadership Experience
- It could be anything from taking the lead in a school science project, college functions, or office projects.
- If you have been a School Captain, NSS Cadet, Scout or Guide, or NGO Volunteer.
- This type of response works best with a story.
- So don’t be afraid to mention your experiences and challenges as a team leader
- Mention your learning and how this experience made you a better person.
Seventh: Team Work Experience
- Same as above, but the purpose of this question is to find out if you are comfortable working with a team and what strengths and expertise you can bring to your team.
Questions: Educational Background
ANSWER: The questions revolve around the ‘why’ and ‘what’ of your educational background
- The interviewer is most interested in your graduation/postgraduate education.
- If you have done well in school or any subject related to insurance/banking, mention that too.
Technical Questions Related to your Education
- If you are an Engineer, expect questions related to subject knowledge, definitions and current research happening in that field, etc.
- Expect the same if you are from a science or finance background.
Why did you choose this stream/subject as your graduation subject?
- You should be excited about your stream and academic choices.
- You can connect the learnings from your education with the skills needed for the job.
What have you been doing after graduation?
- Questions related to the ‘why’ and ‘what’ of the things you are involved in.
- It is easy to verify your employment record so be honest
Do you have any plans for further education?
“I don’t have any plans, but in the future, if I feel like I need to learn something new to do my job better, I’ll definitely go ahead and make the most of it.”
Questions: Career Objectives and Goals
ANSWER: Questions will revolve around your career ambitions and understanding of the role you have applied for
What have you been doing after graduation?
They want to understand how your career choices have emerged over the years. It is perfectly alright to change
careers but you should be able to give sensible explanations for doing so.
- I developed a keen interest in insurance while working on the ‘XYZ’ project at my previous job.
- I started reading about insurance and realized that I could play an important role
- I felt that my experiences were well suited for this role and made me a good candidate.
Questions: Questions Related to the Job
Why should we hire you?
- Sum up all your previous experiences and you’ll seem like you’re made for this job
- Show your interest in the job description and how it will teach you a lot and advance you professionally, making you a better person overall.
What are the roles and responsibilities of this job?
- Read more about the job description and career path.
- If you don’t know what it is it leaves a bad impression You are interviewing.
- It can mean the difference between selection and rejection.
Questions: Questions based on Current Affairs
- Based on Politics
- Based on new Laws/Treaties/MoUs etc.
- Based on Sports Tournaments/Cultural Events
- Awards and Recognitions
- Important Days/Persons
- Based on Social movements
Questions: Questions Related to LIC & Insurance
About Insurance in General
- What is the meaning of insurance?
- What is the meaning of Insurer?
- What is the meaning of Underwriting?
- What is an Insurance Agent?
- How many types of Insurance companies are there in India?
- How many private life insurance companies are there in India?
- Which is the top private insurance company in India?
- How many private general insurance companies are in India?
- Name of the public general insurance companies in India?
- What are some of the types of Insurance?
You should be prepared to face questions like the LIC HFL Assistant & Assistant Manager interview questions mentioned above. You may encounter questions that are not the same as these sample questions, but they reflect the topics or terms mentioned therein. If you are unaware or unsure of some of the facts or figures mentioned in the question asked by the interviewer, do not forget that you do not know about them and ask politely about them. This will show that you are honest and interested in learning about your work.
***BEST OFF LUCK***