L&T Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions 2023 | L&T Technical Interview Questions For Computer Science | L&T Graduate Engineer Trainee CSE Interview Questions | L&T Graduate Engineer Trainee Electrical Interview Questions
L&T Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions 2023 | L&T Interview Questions For Mechanical Engineers: Are you getting nervous about your impending interview with the L&T Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview? Every candidate dreads the last stage of the hiring process, which will put his or her knowledge and talents to the test. If you prepare for the questions ahead of time, you can earn full marks in the interview round. In this essay, we will go over some of the possible interview questions. The interview was standard, including questions on the applicant’s educational history and projects completed while in college. Because the competition is so severe, only a thorough preparation strategy can improve candidates’ chances of selection. We’ll go over some interview preparation strategies to assist you to prepare for your interview. Here you may get the Upcoming Interview Questions
L&T Interview Preparation
- Put your coding skills to the test by seeing how quickly you can solve a collection of puzzles. This will assist you in honing your problem-solving abilities and reasoning tactics.
- Be prepared to display leadership, teamwork, professional and academic accomplishment, communication skills, and problem-solving talents as you share your experiences.
- It is always good to have a happy and inviting attitude. To begin the conversation in a positive tone, introduce yourself boldly.
- Find out more about the firm. Learn about the company’s goals and philosophy, as well as its services and product ranges. Employers want you to understand the organization, what it does, and how it relates to your professional goals.
- The more you prepare for the interview, the better your chances of success. Learn everything there is to know about interview phases.
L&T Technical Interview Questions For Computer Science
- What is data structure?
- Write a program to reverse a linked list.
- Tell me about the file storage and data storage.
- What are the advantages of using OOPS?
- What is recursion?
- What are operator loading and polymorphism?
- What is a copy constructor?
- What is the difference between a structure and a class?
- What is a primary key?
- Explain the concept of paging and segmentation.
- What is a stack?
- Do you know any trending technology?
- Difference between primary, foreign, candidate & super key?
- Which browsers support CSS?
- What is the difference between OLAP and OLTP? When is each used?
- Explain top-n analysis in DBMS.
- WAP on how to sort the elements of an array in log (n) /n2 / n / 1 complexity.
- Explain different file systems of the database management system.
- What are the various levels of testing
- What conditions are necessary for a deadlock?
- What is the difference between C & C++?
- What is Object-Oriented Programming features?
- What is the difference between Java and C++?
- What is data structure?
- How much do you know Python?
L&T Graduate Engineer Trainee Electrical Interview Questions
- What Initially Sparked Your Interest in Electrical Engineering?
- What Are the Main Types of Electric Currents?
- Can You Define Inductance and Capacitance?
- What Kinds of Cables Are Used for Power Transmissions?
- How Do Maintain Precision Throughout Your Work?
L&T Interview Questions For Mechanical Engineers
- What is Boiler HP?
- What is Auto Dosing?
- What happens when too much oil is injected in the working cylinder?
- How many manholes should be there on boiler? Why?
- What is used to check the amount & quality of fuel in two stroke IC engine?
- Work done in the throttling process is given by which formula?
- The function of the strainer in IC engine?
- What is the difference between the air pre-heater & air blower?
- Why the compression ratio of the diesel engine should be high?
- What is the color of the flame if the boiler is running?
- Which is the best lubricant-air, oil, or water?
- Tell me the octane number in Indian petrol.
- Difference between enthalpy & entropy?
- What is the difference between safety valve and relief valve?
- Why we do not use same technology to start both SI/CI engine?
- Which one is more efficient? A four-stroke engine or a two-stroke and why?
- What is a shear force in a fluid particles?
- How does gear ratio help in power variation?
- What is the angle of the twist in the drill?
- What is the difference between impact force and sudden force?
- How to calculate the turbine efficiency?
- Why centrifugal pump casing is called involutes casing?
- What will happen if reciprocating compressor run in exactly opposite direction?
- What is the effect of clearance volume in performance of air- compressor?
- What is the advantages and disadvantages of critical speed of turbine?
- What will happen if oil is mixed with boiler feed water?
- What is difference between fan and blowers?
- What are the protections required to protect turbine?
- what is critical temperature?
- Air is a bad conductor of heat. Why it becomes hot in summer?
- How many stages in compressor in there in gas turbine?
- Which is more efficient? A rear engine Volvo Bus or a Front engine Volvo Bus? (Engine Capacity is same for both) why?
- What is difference between stress and pressure?
- Explain cooling and its types?
- What is the working principal of air compressor?
- What is cryogenics and what are its fundamentals?
- What is the difference between a shaper machine and a planner machine?
***BEST OFF LUCK***
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, Results, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!