TCS NQT Interview Questions & Answers For Non-IT Students | TCS NQT Interview Questions for Freshers | TCS interview Coding Questions for Freshers | TCS NQT Technical Interview Questions | TCS NQT HR Interview Questions | TCS Interview Questions for Freshers 2023 with Answers
TCS NQT Interview Questions & Answers For Non-IT Students | TCS Interview Questions and Answers: From this Linked article, you can get the frequently asked question in the TCS NQT HR & Technical interviews. Freshers who are attending the TCS NQT interview for the first time, check out this article to get some ideas about the HR & Technical interview round. We have seen many candidates coming forward to apply for TCS NQT job placement and looking for important interview questions and answers from TCS. Get the latest Interview Questions Here
- The interview helps to explain the real qualifications and qualities of the candidate in front of the interview team.
- An interview round is the last hurdle to your dream job, so read this full article on Python Data Science Interview Questions to get an idea of the types of questions to be asked in the interview.
- This is not a one-day or monthly study that will give you success.
Check out the below section for TCS NQT Interview Questions for TCS NQT Interview Coding questions year-wise, UG Degree, PG degree interview questions, B.com interview questions and answers for freshers, Exam syllabus, pattern, etc. Like this more Engineering Jobs, kindly use this link to view it
TCS NQT Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers & Experienced
For their sake, here you can get the TCS NQT Technical Interview Questions and Answers PDF & TCS NQT HR Interview Questions. In the below section, we have briefly specified the TCS NQT HR & Technical Interview Questions for Freshers 2023. Get the Upcoming & Current Private Jobs Here
- Keep reading for the goal you set & evaluate your performance and if stand up.
- Are you starting to panic about the upcoming TCS NQT interview? Every candidate is afraid to face this final stage of the recruitment process which will test his knowledge and skills.
- If you are prepared in advance for the questions for the interview, you can get full marks in the interview round.
Here is a Brief Overview of the TCS NQT Selection Process
- You have to pass three rounds to be selected for the interview
- The first round is an online test, which is the logical answer and grammar.
- The second round is the Technical round, which is technical answering
- The final and last round of the Infosys company is the HR round which is the most common round in companies’ recruitment and selection process.
- The detailed structure of the three rounds of organizational recruitment is given below
How to prepare for TCS NQT Interview questions?
While there is no standard way to prepare TCS NQT interview questions, a good understanding of the basics never goes amiss. Some important topics to keep in mind for TCS NQT interview questions for Fresher’s Experience: To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
First Round: TCS NQT
- Numerical Ability (20-30 Questions)
- Verbal (20-25 Questions)
- Reasoning Ability (25-35 Questions)
- Programming Logic (05-15 Questions)
- Coding (01-02 Questions)
Second Round: Technical Round
- This process is based on your technical knowledge, master plans, and biography.
- This round is conducted face-to-face with questions designed to assess the candidate’s knowledge of data structures and algorithms, database management systems, operating systems, networking, object-oriented programming concepts, and the programming language of your choice. Get the Graduate Jobs here
Third Round: Managerial Round
- The executive round is the third round of the TCS NQT interview process which is handled by a panel of senior members
- This is also a face-to-face interview. This round consists of technical questions and administrative questions
- Most of the questions are based on the profile you are being interviewed for.
- During this round, you may be under some pressure to see how you will perform.
- You will also be questioned based on your previous work experience, achievements, and other projects.
Fourth and Final Round: HR Round
- Candidates are expected to be adaptable, but this phase allows for negotiation.
- Most candidates believe that cracking the HR interview is easy
- The main goal is to maintain a pleasant and confident demeanor until the interview.
Cracking upcoming exams is not that difficult if you work hard. Naukrimessenger.com will help you to do so. Join our Telegram channel page now with the direct link provided on our homepage to get guidance and stay on the right track of preparation. You will also get other features that will help you.
|Designation||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Join our Telegram|
Technical Interview Round Questions
- Data structures and algorithms,
- Your projects,
- Core computer science subjects (OOPS, DBMS, OS, and Computer Networks),
- Puzzles, etc.
Managerial Interview Round Questions
- What are some excellent principles of working in the software industry?
- How do you define success?
- What qualities do you think you have that make you different from others?
- Have you ever worked on a team project? If not, why?
- How to work in a team?
- How do you manage your stress?
HR Interview Round Questions
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Who is the current CEO of TCS?
- Do you have any questions for us?
TCS National Qualifier Test Interview Questions: Freshers and Experienced
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want to leave your current job?
- What do you know about our organization/company?
- Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized.
- Is it more important to be a good listener or a good communicator?
- What are your salary requirements – both short-term and long-term?
- If you were starting a company tomorrow, what would the top 3 core values for your company be?
- How would you describe the color green to a blind and deaf person?
- Tell me something about your last job, other than money, that would have inspired you to keep working there?
- We finish the interview and you step outside the office and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning $10 million. What would you do?
Q) List a few advantages of DBMS
- Provides multiple user interfaces
- Redundancy control
- Ensure data consistency
- Restriction for unauthorized access
- Easy accessibility
- Provides backup and recovery
- Enforces integrity constraints
Q) Mention various OOPs concepts in C++
- Data binding
Q) Can we override the private methods?
ANSWER: No, we can’t override the private methods. The private methods are those methods that have a scope only within the same class. Since they cannot be accessed outside the class even by a sub-class, there is no way to override the private methods.
Q) Differentiate structure and arrays
ANSWER: The primary difference between structure and array is as follows:
- An array is a data structure. It contains a group of similar data types.
- The structure is user define data type. It contains a group of dissimilar data types.
Q) List out some areas in which data structure is applied extensively
- Numerical analysis
- Database management system
- Artificial intelligence
- Operating system
- Statistical analysis package
Q) Name four storage classes available in C
ANSWER: Register, Auto, Extern, and Static.
Q) Explain Static variable
ANSWER: It is an access token. The value of a static variable does not change during the execution of the program
Q) What is a clustered index in SQL?
ANSWER: A clustered index is a table that stores data for rows. It also determines the order of the table data based on key values sorted in only one direction.
- Interpreted programming language
- Complementary to Java
- Complementary to HTML
Q) List a few advantages of Packages in Java
- Packages in Java avoid the name clashes
- Packages in Java also provide easier access control
- It is easy to locate the related classes using packages in Java
Q) Mention various OOPs concepts in C++
- Data binding
Q) List the types of Data Structures
- Linear data structures
- Non-linear data structures
Q) Difference between Process and Thread
|System calls are involved in the Process.||There is no system call involved.|
|OS treats different processes differently.||All user-level threads are treated as a single task for the OS.|
|Different processes have different copies of data, files, codes, etc. There is a Process Control Block (PCB) for each process. Hence, the overhead of the processes is more.||Threads store the same copy of data, files and codes. Hence, overhead is low.|
|Context switching is slow in the case of Processes.||It is fast in the case of threads.|
|Blocking one process will not block another process.||Blocking a thread blocks the entire process.|
|Processes are independent.||Threads are interdependent.|
Q) Difference between user-level thread and kernel-level thread
|User Level Thread||Kernel Level Thread|
|These threads are managed by the User Library.||These threads are managed by the Operating System itself.|
|They are typically fast.||The kernel-level threads are slower than the user-level threads.|
|Context switching is also fast.||The Context Switching is slow as compared to the User level threads.|
|The entire process gets blocked on blocking one thread.||If one Kernel thread is blocked, there is no effect on the others otherwise the whole OS can get affected.|
Q) Write an SQL query to print the current date.
ANSWER: The SQL Query to print the current date is:
Q) List the types of Tree
- Binary Tree
- Binary Search Tree
- General Tree
- Expression Tree
- Tournament Tree
Q) How to print an address?
ANSWER: You can use %p in printf function to print an address of a variable.
***BEST OFF LUCK ***