JRHMS Recruitment 2020 – Consultant, MO & Technician Posts – Total Vacancies: 847 – Last Date: 07.11.2020 – Apply Online @ jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
JRHMS Recruitment 2020: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has recently advertised a notification to invite applications from eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies of OT Technician, Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Dental Surgeon, Public Health Manager, Medical Officer, Data Analyst, Laboratory Technician, Executive Assistant and Others for various programs under the Department of Health, Medical Education & Family Welfare (DHME & FW) Namkum, Ranchi. According to the JRHMS recruitment 2020 notification, 847 vacancies are allocated for the above mentioned posts. Candidates who are interested to serve in Jharkhand State government jobs may apply through online as referred @ www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in before the last date of 05.10.2020 as given in the JRHMS job notification.
|Recruiter||Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society|
|Designation||OT Technician, Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Dental Surgeon, Public Health Manager, Medical Officer, Data Analyst, Laboratory Technician, Executive Assistant & Others|
As per the Jharkhand DMHFW 2020 notification, the eligible contenders will be appointed at any part of Jharkhand as decided by the JRHMS. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Guidelines, additional documents details, Bank account details, upcoming NHM Jharkhand vacancy are also available in the official notification.
JRHMS Medical Officer Vacancy 2020 Details
|Manager- Block Accounts||18|
|Medical Officer- Ayush||270|
|Block Programme Manager||20|
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society SMO, Radiologist & MO Job Notification Details
The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about JRHMS latest jobs, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Account Assistant -PH: Post Graduate in Commerce from recognized University with minimum 55% Marks or equivalent.
- Account Assistant – NHM: M.Com with 55% Marks and knowledge of Government accounting procedures.
- Auditor – NHM: Master’s/Post-Graduate Degree in Commerce from recognized University. Or CA Inter/ICWA inter with minimum of 2 years post qualification experience of Audit in a reputed organisation.
- Block Accounts Manager – NHM : Inter CA/Inter ICWA/B.Com
- District Accounts Manager – RCH: Inter CA/Inter ICWA/M.Com with a working knowledge of computer and accounting software (Tally).
- Kindly Check JRHMS MO vacancy notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation (as on 01.08.2020)
- For all positions (Except AYUSH MO Position): 35 years.
- For Medical Officer (Ayush): 45- 50 years.
- JSAS Position: 55 years.
- Refer Official notification of JRHMS for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test/ Interview/ Skill/ GD, etc.
- Kindly refer Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society vacancy 2020 notification to get more details about it.
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society & Superintendent Application Procedure
Eligible Contenders may apply through online mode. Contenders can download application from www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in. To read advertisement, choose “Recruitment Notice Advt No 06/2020/847 JRHMS” on JRHMS official web portal.
- Click the below link to Apply Online for JRHMS Recruitment.
- Register by creating a Username and Password.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling in all the details.
- Credentials email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit.
- After completely submitting the online applications, the candidates can take a printout of the application.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
Candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with self-attested copies of required testimonials and enclosures.
|Advt No||06/2020/847/ JRHMS|