JSSC JGGLCCE Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: ABO, JSA & others | Job opportunity: 956 | Last date: 14.02.2022 | JGGLCCE JSSC Job vacancy Notification 2022 online form @ jssc.nic.in
JSSC JGGLCCE Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) issued the latest job notification for the Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination 2021 (JGGLCCE 2021) to fill-up 956 current openings for the positions of Assistant Branch Officer (ABO), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Block Supply Officer (BSO) & Planning Assistant. Willing & qualified candidates can fill-up those JSSC job opportunities over the online mode on its officials (jharkhand.nic.in recruitment 2021-22). The JSSC career online application has been commenced from 15.01.2022. Deadline to submit the online application is on or before 14.02.2022
|Designation||ABO, JSA, BSO & Planning Assistant|
According to state govt jobs JSSC Job 2022 notification, the selection will be based on the basis of written exam, Document verification (DV) & Medical examination. Competitors who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal on the date of 15.01.2022. The shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Jharkhand. Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the JSSC upcoming job Vacancy Details, JGGLCCE 2022 Exam Date, jgglcce admit card, jgglcce admit card download, jgglcce syllabus pdf, jharkhand.nic.in recruitment 2021-22, eligibility, Age limit, Selection process, jssc calendar 2022, JSSC Vacancy 2022 last date, JSSC vacancy 2022, login, Jharkhand JSSC Job vacancy Notification 2022 online form, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
- The job notification has been issued on the date of 23.12.2021.
- The application mode for this job opening is only over online mode
- There is no other for application submission
- The online link will be available from 15.01.2022 onwards on its JSSC official website portal – www.jssc.nic.in
- The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission upload Photo Sign & Application Print on its officials is on or before 18.2.2022
- The correction in application Form can modify from 19.02.2022 – 21.02.2022
- The date of the written test will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- The examination date will be intimate later by the official website portal.
JGGLCCE JSSC vacancy 2022 Details
|Assistant Branch Officer||384|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||322|
|Block Supply Officer||245|
JGGLCCE JSSC job current openings 2022 Notification Details
Interviewees should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents on the online portal. Contenders are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about JSSC upcoming vacancy 2021-22 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Job hunter should hold Graduate in any trade/ stream from a recognized university/ Institute
- Check JSSC JGGLCCE Recruitment 2022notification for more details.
- .Between 21 – 35 years ( as on 01.08.2021)
- Kindly refer JSSC JGGLCCE Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test/ Examination
- Document/ Certificate Verification
- Medical Examination
|Assistant Branch Officer||Rs.44900- 142400/- (Level 7)|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Rs.19900- 63200/- (Level 2)|
|Block Supply Officer||Rs.35400- 112400/- (Level 6)|
|Planning Assistant||Rs.29200- 92300/- (Level 5)|
JGGLCCE recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Qualified competitors should apply via online and the whole application process is on online. Enthusiastic interviewees are required to apply online over official website @ jssc.nic.in. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only. Those interested jobseekers should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information. Application received after the due date will be rejected. The last date of submission of an application is 14.02.2022
|Application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS aspirants is Rs.1000/-|
|Application fee for SC/ ST (Jharkhand) applicants is Rs.250/-|
|There is no application fee for PH (Jharkhand) entrants|
|The Payment can be made through online mode|
|Due date to pay the fee is on or before 16.02.2022|