Childline India Recruitment 2020 – Officer, Coordinator, Head & Other Posts – Apply online @ childlineindia.org
Childline India Recruitment 2020: Childline india Foundation (CIF) has recently advertised notification to invites applications from eligible contenders for engagement of Senior Programme Coordinator, Program Assistant/ Coordinator, SPC- Legal & Liaison Officer, SPC-MIS & Knowledge Officer, Sr.Coordinator-MIS, Sr. Coordinator Training and Head-NRRC on deputation basis. Interested eligible Contenders who have more passionate to work in Central government job may apply through online to this post in prescribed format as given in Childline India current openings notification. Contenders can apply for Childline India foundation recruitment for the required posts @ www.childlineindia.org/a/careers.
|Recruiter||Childline india Foundation|
|Designation||Officer, Program Assistant, Coordinator, Head & other posts|
|Job Location||Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai & Kolkata|
As per the Childline India foundation job vacancy notification of 2020, some of this position will require moderate travel within and out of your located city as decided by the Childline India Foundation recruitment 2020. The selected candidates will be appointed at Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata. Contenders should read the Childline India official notification thoroughly and then apply. Instructions, additional documents details, Online Application form of latest Childline India current job vacancy also available in the official notification/ on the careers page of CIF Foundation.
CHILDLINE India Foundation (CIF) is the nodal agency of the Union Ministry of Women and Child Development acting as the parent organisation for setting up, dealing and monitoring the CHILDLINE 1098 service all over the country. CIF is the individual agency/ body responsible for establishing the CHILDLINE service across the country, monitoring of service delivery and finance, training, research and documentation, creating awareness, advocacy as well as resource generation for the service. CHILDLINE 1098 is a phone number that spells hope for millions of children across India. It is a 24-hour a day, 365 days a year, free, emergency phone service for children in need of aid and assistance.
Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Childline India latest Officer job vacancy, salary Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Sr. Programme Coordinator: Masters in Social Work/ Social science/ Humanities.
- Experience of quality reporting and documentation.
- Computer literate with expert working knowledge of Windows Microsoft Office.
- Program Assistant/ Coordinator:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work/ Humanities with 3-5 years’ experience for Programme Coordinator and 1-2yrs for Programme Assistant.
- Good Understanding of Child Rights/human rights and child protection
- Proficiency in one regional language is mandatory along with English
- Documentation skills in English
- Familiarity with Computers including Microsoft Office is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and is also able to work independently
- SPC Legal Liaison officer:
- PG in Law: LLB, LLM
- Post holders are required to have license to practice in Courts ( BAR License )
- Minimum 3 Years of Court Experience
- Experience of representing for child protection.
- SPC-MIS & Knowledge Officer:
- Advanced university degree, preferably in the social sciences, law or other relevant fields.
- Understanding of child rights concepts and International Conventions for child rights
- Three-Five years of professional work experience in Child Protection, including fieldwork experience.
- Background/familiarity with CHILDLINE operations, understanding trends in DATA analysis.
- Experience in data analysis for issues such as Child sexual abuse, child marriage etc.
- Fluency in English and a regional any language
- Fluency in English and local working language of the duty station.
- MSW/ MA in Social Sciences, with experience of at least 3 to 5 years in allied stream.
- Fluency in English, and regional language (Bengali/ Hindi) is required.
- Senior Coordinator Training:
- MSW/ MA in Social Sciences, with experience of 5 to 7 years including at least 3 to 4 years of experience of designing and conducting training on various thematic issues.
- Fluency in English, Hindi is required.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work/ Humanities with 8-10 years of experience.
- Proficiency in English, Hindi and Marathi. Knowledge of Guajarati will be an asset
- Proven documentation skills in English
- Familiarity with Computers including Microsoft Office is must.
- Visit and Verify Childline India Assistant job Vacancy 2020 notification about qualification.
- Check Official notification of CIF for age limit and relaxation.
- Refer Childline India foundation careers 2020 notification to get more details.
Contenders should apply through online through official website of ChildLine India Foundation @www.childlineindia.org. Online Application form is attached with official notification on careers page. Applicants should fill all the particulars in the CIF online application form and finally attach the CV (Curriculum Vitae) in PDF format only.