DECT Assam Recruitment 2020 – Stenographer, Librarian & Other Posts – Total Vacancies: 444 – Last Date: 10.10.2020 – Apply Online @ dect.assam.gov.in
DECT Assam Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training, Assam invites online applications from domicile of Assam for filling up the posts of Stenographer, Tech. Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Pharmacist, Instructor-Stenography, Junior Instructor, Junior Assistant, Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Instructor, Store Keeper, Librarian, Dresser and Grade IV. According to the DECT Assam recruitment 2020 notification, 444 vacancies are allocated for above mentioned posts. Aspirants who are seeking State government jobs in Assam may apply for this post through online @slprbassam.in. Applicants can apply from 21.09.2020 to 10.10.2020. No application will be received thereafter.
|Recruiter||Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training, Assam|
|Designation||Stenographer, Tech. Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Pharmacist, Instructor-Stenography, Junior Instructor, Junior Assistant, Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Instructor, Store Keeper, Librarian, Dresser & Grade IV|
As per the Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training, Assam notification, selected candidates will be placed at any part in Assam. DECT Assam Steno recruitment notification pdf and DECT Assam Recruitment online application are available in official website i.e. dect.assam.gov.in. A candidate whose application is found to be in order will be called for FIRST PHASE TEST. Candidates will be able to download the Admit Card / Call Letter from SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in) by entering their ID number. Candidates will be informed through SMS and email on their mobile numbers and email addresses. Applicants should read the official notification completely and then apply. Advertisement, syllabus, DECT Assam online application form, etc. are available in the official website.
DECT Assam Vacancy Details
DECT Grade III/ IV Ongoing Recruitment 2020
Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. To get more details about DECT Assam Professor Recruitment 2020 regularly visit Naukri Messenger website for an upcoming DECT Assam notification 2020 for Steno, Pharmacist selection list, syllabus, pay scale, previous year papers exam pattern, salary, admit card, Assam PSC exam date, vacancies update, cut off marks, answer key, eligibility criteria etc.
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam and must have valid Employment Exchange Registration Number of any Employment Exchange of Assam.
- Applicants should possess VIII/ HSLC/ Degree/ HSC/ B.Voc/ ITI from recognized board/ institute/ college/ university.
- Check DECT Assam recruitment 2020 notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 01.01.2020)
- 18 to 40 years
- Kindly refer Official notification of DECT Assam for age limit and relaxation.
- First Phase: Written Test
- The SECOND PHASE TEST will be computer based exam to test the knowledge of posts applied and proficiency in computer operations.
- Merit List
- Visit and verify in official notification of DECT Assam Professor vacancy 2020.
DECT Assam Steno, Pharmacist & Other jobs Application Procedure
Contenders should apply through online mode @ www.dect.assam.gov.in. Applicants have to submit the online application form on or before 10.10.2020 along with self-attested copies of the certificates of proof of age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, application fee details etc., and download the hard copy of online application form from official web portal of DECT Assam. Before filling up the Application form, the candidates must go through the detailed Advertisement to check their eligibility. Select “Advertisement for Recruitment of Gr-III & Gr-IV posts under DECT, Assam”.
- Visit the official website of the SLPRB, Assam at http://www.slprbassam.in/.
- Click on the link for the Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training (DECT), Assam.
- Select the Preference for the Grade III & IV posts.
- Fill all the personal, qualification & work experience fields in the application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature as per the format given in the official notification.
- Now, upload your documents as per the eligibility criteria given for each post.
- In the final step, upload your caste certificate, Employment Exchange Registration Certification & other documents necessary for your application and hit the submit button.
- There is no application fee for the DECT Assam Recruitment 2020.
|Advt No||No. SLPRB/ Rec/Grade-III & IV/ ECT/2020/|