Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2022 | 49 Vacancies for Teaching Posts | Start Date: 02.05.2022 | Last date: 02.06.2022 | JMI job notification Download Application Form @ jmi.ac.in
Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2022: Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has currently published a Teaching Recruitment section notification (01/2022-23 (T)) to invite suitable candidates for the Director, Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor posts. According to JMI current career opening notification, total 49 vacancies are allocated for the above post. Willing candidates may visit the JMI official website @ jmi.ac.in to download the application form and send the completed form to the below said specified address. Applications should be submitted in offline mode. The last date of submitting the hard copy application is on or before 02.06.2022.
According to JMI current Teaching recruitment opening 2022 Notification process will be done on the basis of Written Test & Personal Interview. Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi is a desirable qualification for all Teaching posts. A separate application must be submitted for each position. All Teaching posts should be filled as per Jamia Millia Islamia recruitment rules. Selection for the above posts is based on performance of the applicants in written test / skill test / practical test. etc. All letters from the university, including the interview letter, must be sent only at the email address provided by the applicant on the application form. The date of the written test/ skill test/ practical test will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee. Application for the above posts should be mentioned on the partially filled envelope or unfilled applications will be rejected. The Jamia Millia Islamia will not be liable for any postal delays or non-delivery of any communication.
|Recruiter||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Designation||Director, Professor, Assistant & Associate professor|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Join our Telegram|
- Bookmark our website @Naukrimessenger to get more details about JMI Recruitment upcoming latest job vacancy notification 2022 regularly.
Delhi JMI Recruitment 2022 for Teaching Vacancy Details:
Job Seekers who are also interested in Central government job and also private jobs they may visit our website regularly for frequent updates related to recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
JMI Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
The candidates should send the self-attested photocopies of Qualification, Experience, Age proof, Community certificates etc. along with the application form. Experience in the relevant field is mandatory. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. Further instructions are available in the JMI official website (jmi.ac.in). To get more details about JMI job opportunity notification 2022 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- For the JMI Teaching Posts Should Graduate the Postgraduate degree with minimum 55% marks in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization.
- Candiadtes must educate Post graduate degree in Education (M.Ed/M.A. Education) with minimum 55% marks.
- Eligible candidates would have Experience in teaching research methodology at M.Phil/Ph.D level. Having completed at least 5 research projects, Experience in developing tools.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
- Check JMI Recruitment official notification 2022.
- The remuneration ewill be given as per the Jobs guideline.
- For the posts of Professor and Director shall be given the salary under the Pay of matrix as per 7th CPC by which Academic Level-14
- Candidates of Assistant Professor shall be given the salary under the Pay of matrix as per 7th CPC by which Academic Level-10
- Post of Associate Professor will be given the remuneration affiliated the pay of matrix as per 7th CPC by which Academic Level-13A
- Kindly refer JMI Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- written test/ skill test/ practical test.
- Deserved candidate willed palced at Delhi.
- For more details kindly check the official notification.
- Candidate of General / OBC should pay the fees of Rs. 500/-
- For the SC / ST candidates must pay the Application fees is Rs. 250/-
- Applicants of Female and Person’s with Disability are exempted to the pay of fees.
- For regarding more details kindly visit the official website of JMI Recruitment 2022.
Bank Account Details For the Gateway of Payment:
|Name of The Bank Account||JMI Conferences|
|Name of The Bank||Indian Bank|
|Branch||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Bank Account Number||6820138716|
|Shift Code||IDIBINBBTSY(For International Transaction)|
|Address||Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Sports Complex (Bhobal Ground) Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025”|
Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment Download Application Form Procedure
Capable contenders are required to go to the JMI Teaching recruitment official website @jmi.ac.in to download the application form. Read the information present in the advertisement carefully. If you are satisfied with the eligibility criteria then fill up the Application Form. A separate application must be submitted for each position. Fill the application with the Jamia Millia Islamia mentioned format. Candidate has submitted their application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement should not enter for the written test/ skill test/ practical test. Send the application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents. After filling the application form aspirants should submit the completed application form before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the due date, postal delay will be rejected. Send it to the given address before the last date ends. The payment can only made through online net banking. For net banking details refer the official notification.
- Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the Required Teaching Posts” shall be forwarded to the address
|“2nd Floor, Registrar’s Office,
Jamia Millia Islamia,
Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg,
New Delhi – 110025”
|Advt No||01/2022-23 (T)|