Ministry of Labour and Employment syllabus 2022 | Young Professionals | Check Labour Bureau Exam Pattern 2022 | Download Ministry of Labour and Employment Young Professionals syllabus [email protected] labour.gov.in
Ministry of Labour and Employment syllabus 2022: Ministry of Labour and Employment is recruiting Young Professionals through National Career Service (NCS) Scheme. The authority is going to conduct the examination for the Young Professionals posts. Candidates who have applied for this ministry of labour and employment recruitment 2022 can view & verify the ministry of labour and employment recruitment 2022 syllabus & Exam pattern. From this article, you can get the latest Labour Bureau syllabus 2022 Exam pattern. Interested candidates can visit the official website portal @ www.labour.gov.in syllabus 2022, to download the Ministry of Labour and Employment syllabus & Exam pattern 2022 PDF Notification
|Recruiter||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Join our Telegram|
As per the Ministry of Labour and Employment Exam pattern 2022 Notification PDF, the officials are going to conduct the exam/ test for the Young Professionals. the selection will be done on the basis of a Test & Interview. Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Ministry of Labour and Employment job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
|Bookmark & follow us for upcoming & latest Jobs @ Naukrimessenger.com|
Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2022 Exam pattern Details @ www.labour.gov.in Young Professionals pattern
- The written examination will be covered with total 05 papers
- The written exam will have multiple choice questions of the objective type
- The questionnaire will be a method of multiple-choice questions – MCQs.
- Each questionnaire will have 4/5 options.
- Out of 4/5 options, applicants need to choose only one option that will be correct
- Papers in all subjects will contain only objective type questions
- The duration exam will be 2½ Hours
- There will be negative marks for this examination
- Each wrong applicant will be penalized 0.25 marks
- The written test for the post will be in English
- If the answer is left blank/ unanswered there is no deduction of the questions
- Entrants will be ranked for the examination based on the total marks obtained in the written test and interview.
Method to download: Ministry of Labour and Employment Exam Pattern & syllabus
Visit the official website portal @ www.labour.gov.in. Enter into the homepage & surf the Ministry of Labour and Employment exam pattern & syllabus 2022 PDF Notification. Then tap on it to download