Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022 | Vacancies: 338 | Job Opening: Apprentices | Last Date: within 21 Dats | Apply Online | Download Notification pdf @indiannavy.nic.in
Naval Dockyard Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy, Ministry of Defence has newly given out recruitment notification to invite applications from ITI qualified job hunter for the 338 Apprenticeship Training in the following designated trades for a period of 12 month at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Mumbai for the Training Year 2022-23 batch in accordance with Apprentices Act 1961, read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. Ready & skilled nominees may apply for this recruitment via online & offline mode. The online application has to submit on 21.06.2022. Deadline to submit the hardcopy of the application form is on or before 08.07.2022. If you are really wants the Central government job they may use this opportunity to get their dream job. Before going to apply Naval Dockyard apprentices posts thru the gateway of online application, claimants must read this page to get the knowledge about eligibility conditions such as Educational Qualification, Salary, Age Limits, Selection Process, Apply Mode, procedure to access form @dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in
As per Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprenticeship job 2022 notification, the written test will be of the objective type with 50 questions. Contenders will be invited for interview in various reservation categories & trades in the order of merit of written test. An admit card for the written test will be issued to all aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria. The interview is based on the technical skills of the hopefuls in the respective disciple. Candidates who are finally selected for the interview must undergo a medical examination. Claimants are required to submit a police verification certificate along with other certificates during the interview. Keep following our website to know upcoming latest Indian Navy Jobs 2021, Salary, running marks, Merit List, Exam dates, Results, Online form, Salary, Eligibility, age limit, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus, Question Paper & many more updates immediately about central & state government jobs.
|Recruiter||Naval Dockyard School|
|Salary||As per posts norms|
|Join our Telegram|
Bookmark our website @Naukrimessenger to get more details about Recruitment upcoming latest job vacancy notification 2022 regularly.
For any Clarification/Assistance, candidates may Email or Contact at
Helpdesk Number – 033-24140047
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
- Naval Dockyard, Mumbai invites online applications on prescribed portal at indiannavy.nic.in
from ITI qualified/ fresher (Rigger) candidates (Male / Female) in various designated trades for Apprentices Posts.
- The nominees must possess self-attested certificates copies of Photo, Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof etc.in prescribed format. The following documents shall be along with the application form. The runners can check the Eligibility, Qualification, Experience, Age limitation and all other information that is required for the recruitment are given below.
- The Deserved candidates will be selected on the basis on Written Examination. the scheme of examination will be followed as, Candidates meeting the eligibility conditions as indicated at Para
3 above would be called for written examination scheduled to be held at Mumbai in Aug 22.
- The written examination of 2 hrs duration would comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions on General
Science, General Knowledge and Mathematics.
Naval Dockyard Apprentices Post Vacancy details:
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancy|
|Marine Engine Fitter||36|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||15|
|Sheet Metal Worker||03|
|Mechanic Ref & AC||08|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||23|
|Mason Building Constructor||08|
|Forger and Heat Treater||01|
Educational Qualification for Apprentices post:
- Applicants must Posses 10th standard along with ITI Examination in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks
- Applicant should have passed the relevant ITI / Business Examination from any one company Must be NCVT approved and eligible by the deadline Application.
Remuneration for Naval Dockyard 2022:
- Duration of First Year for Apprentices ITI Training Rs. 7000/- Per month
- For ITI passed & Rs.6000/- for fresher
- During the second year of training shall be incremental of 10%
- Entrant must born between 01 Aug 2001 to 31 Oct 2008
- Age relaxation will be considered as per the government stated.
- For more regarding information about age limit kindly visit official notification @indiannavy.nic.in
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- There is no fees will be required for the payment of anything
Essential Documents of Indian Navy ND Apprentices posts:
- Passport size photo of candidate
- SSC/Matriculation marksheet
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Aadhaar Card).
- ITI marksheet.
- Community Certificate
- Aadhaar / PAN card / Passport
- Aadhaar Card of candidate (Compulsory) (file size upto 200 Kb) in .JPEG / .JPG format
Naval Dockyard apprenticeship 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Aspirants must visit the Official Webpage @indiannavy.nic.in. enter and surf the Advertisement notification pdf link of Naval Dockyard Apprentices ITI Trainee Recruitment 2022. Check and read out the eligibility constraint of above said posts on its page.
Willing applicants are required to register through at dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in. To apply click the link “Apply Online” will open the application form. Those interested jobseekers should fill in all the essential field with the correct information is a mandatory.
Nominees should have a valid email id for registration. Challengers should bring the print out of online application hardcopy along with the self- attested copies of documents/certificates during the time of written test/ interview.
Applications will not be accepted after the due date, postal delay will be rejected. The Naval Dockyard Mumbai apprenticeship training online application must be submit before the due date of 08.07.2022.