DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2022 | Overall Breaks: 119 | Job Profile: Nurses, Civil Engineer, & Many | Deadline: 17.11.2022 | Apply Online @ haveri.nic.in
DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2022: The directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services (DHFWS), Karnataka has announced job notification for the Various position. Through this latest DHFWS recruitment, Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates to fill up Multiple vacancies for the posts of Primary Health Safety Officer, Nurses, Asha Supervisors, Ayush Medical Officer, Ophthalmic Assistant/Pharmacist (RBSK), ENT Specialist, Panchakarma Therapist, & Others. Candidates who are desired to serve in State Government Jobs may apply offline for these DHFWS jobs without the application fee charge.
- As per the DHFWS Haveri vacancy 2022, they are allotted 98 seats for Grade c10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, Engineering, etc. holders.
- To apply for the DHFWS Karnataka Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit.
- The notified aged entrants only can able to apply for the job vacancy.
DHFWS Haveri Recruitment 2022
Participators looking for Karnataka Government Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package
- Partially filled applications should be submitted by Speed Post/Register Post only.
- Applications sent through other means will be rejected.
- The contenders must read the DHFWS Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF given below, carefully before applying for the relevant post.
- Aspirants who are serious about their career and if they want to make a career in the directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services can apply directly from the link provided below.
DHFWS Haveri Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Candidates will be selected on the basis of qualification, experience, and skill test And mere minimum qualifications do not confer any right on the candidate to be called for examination. No information will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible. Get the latest Diploma Jobs here
- Selection will be based on written tests & interviews conducted by Karnataka Health Department.
- As per the Karnataka Health & Family Welfare recruitment 2022 vacancy notification, the selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in Karnataka State.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in which he/she is seeking an appointment.
- For which, it issues recruitment notices inviting offline applications from eligible and deserving candidates.
Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest DHFWS Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Designation||Nurses, Primary Health Safety Officer, & Others|
|Job Location||Haveri, Karnataka|
|Join our Telegram|
DHFWS Recruitment 2022
Contenders should read the notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents with the application form in the prescribed manner as mentioned in the official notification. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- The date of the test and interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a Document Verification (DV)
Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
DHFWS Vacancy 2022 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Primary Health Safety Officer||17|
|Ayush Medical Officer||03|
|Ophthalmic Assistant/Pharmacist (RBSK)||02|
|Male Health Worker (NUHM) Pharmacist||01|
|Instructor for Hearing Impairment Children||01|
DHFWS Karnataka Jobs 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age, essential qualifications, etc. as mentioned against each post in the DHFWS Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the DHFWS Selection Department in this regard shall be final. To apply for the Karnataka Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. Get the current job openings details here
- Primary Health Safety Officer: Registration with Karnataka Nursing Council is mandatory
- Nurses: GNM training, registration with Karnataka Nursing Council is mandatory
- Asha Supervisors: GNM/INM/B.Sc Nursing, Diploma in Public Health, Degree, Master’s Degree in Social Work/Social Sciences
- Ayush Medical Officer: BAMS, MBBS
- Ophthalmic Assistant/Pharmacist (RBSK): Diploma, B.Pharm, NPCB Training as Ophthalmic Assistant in Government Hospital
- Diet Counselor: B.Sc, B.A in Nutrition/Home Science
- Civil Engineer: B.E or B.Tech in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical
- Biomedical Engineer: B.E or B.Tech in Biomedical engineering/Medical Electronics/Biomedical Instrumentation, M.Sc in Biomedical Instrumentation
- Panchakarma Therapist: B.Sc in Yoga & Herbal Medicine, Massagist Training, General Nursing Course, Diploma, B.Sc in Nursing
- Male Health Worker (NUHM) Pharmacist: SSLC, Diploma in Health Inspector, Trained by State Health and Family Welfare Department
- Dental Hygienist: PUC, Diploma in Dental Hygienist
- Dental Technician: PUC Science, Diploma in Dental Technician
- Audiometric Assistant: Diploma, DHLS
- Instructor for Hearing Impairment Children: Diploma, Training of Young Deaf & Hearing Handicapped
- ENT Specialist: Diploma, M.S in ENT
- Visit and Verify the DHFWS jobs 2022 notification about the qualification
- Check the Official notification of DHFWS Haveri Recruitment for age limit and relaxation.
- Asha Supervisors: Should have 02 to 03 years of training experience
- Civil Engineer, Biomedical Engineer: Must have worked in Hospital for 02 years
- Dental Hygienist, Dental Technician: Must have 02 years of experience
- Written Test
- Refer to DHFWS Haveri Recruitment 2022 notification to get more details.
- Check Advert
Here you will get brief information about the latest govt. jobs Required Qualification, Karnataka upcoming new notification, eligibility, Salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
DHFWS Haveri Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
Interested contenders are required to go to the official website. Open the official notification and download the application form. Read the information present in the advertisement carefully. If you are satisfied with the eligibility criteria then fill up the Application Form. Like this more Engineering Jobs, kindly use this link to view it
- Fill the application with the DHFWS Haveri Notification mentioned format.
- The candidate has submitted their application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilled the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement and should not enter for the interview.
- Send the application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents.
- After filling out the application form aspirants should submit the completed application form before the last date.
- Applications will not be accepted after the due date, postal delays will be rejected.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
POSTAL ADDRESS DETAILS:-
Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application For the Post” shall be forwarded to the District Health & Family Welfare Society, District Project Management Unit, National Health Campaign B Block, Office of District Health & Family Welfare Society Officers Premises, District Administrative House, Devagiri, Haveri – 581110
Cracking upcoming exams is not that difficult if you work hard. Naukrimessenger.com will help you to do so. Join our Telegram channel page now with the direct link provided on our homepage to get guidance and stay on the right track of preparation. You will also get other features that will help you.